No announcement yet.

Match thread | QPR 2 Millwall 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good performance all round, team selection very good, need to keep the loan players past Christmas,do need to get that sorted, lets hope for more of the same on Saturday, at least NAARWICH will try and play football unlike Millwall I think they forgot that the grass was there to play o, I think maybe the bashing at WBA was a blessing in disguise, knew then he had to get players in not sure we would have done that business without that mauling

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

It takes time.

You have to a remember this is a club that has had the stuffing removed by successively poor managers and awful decisions in the boardroom. Just a few weeks back we were being royally rodgered and some idiots were unfavourably comparing Smac with Ollie.

We could be better. But progress is being made. Amen.
      well said.

the team is looking a bit more solid and comfortable with each game. The only thing I will add is that better opposition will be coming up soon , starting with Norwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Good performance all round, team selection very good, need to keep the loan players past Christmas,do need to get that sorted, lets hope for more of the same on Saturday, at least NAARWICH will try and play football unlike Millwall I think they forgot that the grass was there to play o, I think maybe the bashing at WBA was a blessing in disguise, knew then he had to get players in not sure we would have done that business without that mauling
        Wells, Hemed and Cameron are on season long loans. Rangel was a free agent signed on a short term deal which I would imagine he could be offered an extension anytime up to when that contract runs out

Comment

• Another good result in the right direction long may it continue.

Comment

Working...
          X