No announcement yet.

Match thread | QPR 2 Millwall 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep Hal. Good solid progress, I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

So you by what you just said there you'd have Smyth on for Lumley. ​​​​​​
      Of course you're joking! We are no longer prioritizing the youngsters any more, so if there is a second young player to get into the team, I would rather play Smyth or BOS, provided that we should had signed an experienced keeper during the transfer window. A keeper is a very delicate position. A blunder will just destroy the team spirit, if you know what I mean. however, its too late now and we have to use who is available. U R's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

I disagree, Jeff. We could be so much better. And should.
        Farking hell cheer up you miserable git. 3 great points.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Now thats how you play one up top!!!! A mobile striker who can run behind, run the channels and move the defence about; not how ollie chose to play it with a immobile striker in smith. Glad the penny has now dropped.

Worst Millwall side I have seen, team of 6ft+ players with zero footballing ability

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Of course you're joking! We are no longer prioritizing the youngsters any more, so if there is a second young player to get into the team, I would rather play Smyth or BOS, provided that we should had signed an experienced keeper during the transfer window. A keeper is a very delicate position. A blunder will just destroy the team spirit, if you know what I mean. however, its too late now and we have to use who is available. U R's.
            I said a few days ago that we should only be bringing on youngsters if they are good enough and not just because it has seemed to be the policy of late. Their time will come but if we are winning and playing well like of late then you have to keep with a winning team.

Comment

3 clean sheets in 4 matches, poor poor keeper

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

It takes time.

You have to a remember this is a club that has had the stuffing removed by successively poor managers and awful decisions in the boardroom. Just a few weeks back we were being royally rodgered and some idiots were unfavourably comparing Smac with Ollie.

We could be better. But progress is being made. Amen.
                good post. and yep, I'm over the moon we've got 3 points. hopefully carry the momentum into Saturday against a Norwich side who with Farke are trying to replicate Huddersfields german revolution. Saw that new chap Pukki scored for them today
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Now thats how you play one up top!!!! A mobile striker who can run behind, run the channels and move the defence about; not how ollie chose to play it with a immobile striker in smith. Glad the penny has now dropped.

Worst Millwall side I have seen, team of 6ft+ players with zero footballing ability
                  The number of free kicks, headers and shot that they put over the bar was unbelievable. Very limited goal threat

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR
                    Excellent performance and it wasn't due to how poor they were either.

​​​​​​There were a few moments when they were on top but we battled and more than deserved the win.

They look like a side who may be already looking around for 3 teams worse than them because they were appalling at times.
                    And yet they were 5 minutes away from beating top of the table on Saturday! Crazy division the Championship

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      4231 tonight with luongo behind wells
                      was that the attendance?
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Don't think you can appeal yellow cards so must be really annoying to be wrongly booked for diving.
                        true, but I am not sure if the ref can rescind a wrong booking if he reciews it sees that it was a foul. If not currently allowed they should introduce this asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Very happy with this win, about time we won a London Derby!
                          yes, good performance for most of the game and a great result.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Now thats how you play one up top!!!! A mobile striker who can run behind, run the channels and move the defence about; not how ollie chose to play it with a immobile striker in smith. Glad the penny has now dropped.

Yep. If we disagree on Cousins, we agree on this. First half he was really good. Reminded me that we haven't had a striker since Charlie and Bobby. He's an upgrade from Washington in the sense that flying to the US is an upgrade from walking and swimming there.

Comment

Come on, Lumley is very good & very young. He’s going to be a little roppy in places but 3 clean sheets in 4 & the 1 that wasn’t was by a single goal

I think we have a very decent goalie here, with support he’’ll be our number 1 for years to come
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Brilliant player. What we have needed since Charlie left.
                                true and a pity that the club didn't look to spend some proper money on a proven player when Charlie left instead of wasting £3m (or whatever it was) on Washingflop.

Comment

Working...
                                X