X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of streams available

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Try the stream up the thread. Not on QPR+ because of it being live on Sky. Don't see how that would matter to overseas fans though
      It´s on overseas broadcasters as well
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Very good half. Millwall fans lost their voice since the second went in .

Comment

Excellent first half. Wells looks great. Defence better organised and a bit of drive from midfield.

Comment

best first half ive seen us play in years. we were immence!! loving this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Loads of streams available
              none that are excellent though, I'd say.
              its been rubbish since Wiziwig went down. And firstrowsports wasn't working for me today. So I had to google sites that just carry a 24/7 live stream of Sky.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Small point I know but we no longer have the worst goal difference in the division.

Comment

That lumbering giant they've got at the back looks a threat at set pieces but vulnerable when we go at him

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Try the stream up the thread. Not on QPR+ because of it being live on Sky. Don't see how that would matter to overseas fans though
                    it wouldn't (matter to overseas fans).... the EFL head office are just kants
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Very comfortable at the break. Wells and Eze causing all sorts of problems. Would like to see Luongo, Cousins and Freeman more of a threat nearer to goal as there hasn't really been anything from Millwall yet. Freeman either has a free role or isn't keeping a position on the left as Bidwell more often than not is totally alone when he gets the ball out there. But doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I care!
                        Are you on?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Not one complain first half. We have been superb and big kudos to Cousins, freeman , mass and Cameron absolutely running the middle of the park

Comment

Don’t think I’ve seen us looking so comfortable and assured for ages. They believe in themselves and mclaren has got these boys playing some football. Hope this acts as a big two fingers up to all the doom and gloomers. COYRS ####ing marvellous

Comment

So i take it Hitman was banned a couple of weeks ago then. Certainly a lot quieter on here since.

Comment

I reckon if BOS came on he'd tear them a new one 2nd half

Comment

Working...
                                X