Time of first wall attempt at trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...r-information/

Over reaction? Means I can't have a beer while walking from pub to ground, FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...r-information/

Over reaction? Means I can't have a beer while walking from pub to ground, FFS.
      Why don’t they just keep the Millwalls fans in the ground for 30 minutes.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

That is what normally happens. Let the home fans go and then let away go once all the home are out the way. Look after the majority and all that. Not sure why they are doing it the backwards way here, never heard of home fans being kept but away fans going; unless they are being frogmarched away? Years ago I remember that happening but I am sure QPR fans still left as they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          That is what normally happens. Let the home fans go and then let away go once all the home are out the way. Look after the majority and all that. Not sure why they are doing it the backwards way here, never heard of home fans being kept but away fans going; unless they are being frogmarched away? Years ago I remember that happening but I am sure QPR fans still left as they wanted.
          Dont think they are saying Rangers fans will be kept in ,just Ellerslie will be blocked and you need to leave via Loftus Rd . But yeah ,they should just keep the Millwall lot in ,the same way we are have been kept in every time at theirs.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i think millwall fans are being allowed to go first as qpr have discovered that my 4'11 glaswegian fiance is coning to the game tonight. shes our ace in the hole if theres any trouble

Comment

Sorry, I misread it. Makes sense as I am going to guess that Millwall will be frogmarched back to a different tube.

Comment

Most of them by force of habit would go straight back to Wormwood Scrubs if they weren't shown the way.

Comment

Ffs it's only millwall not the Mongol hoards. If plod and everyone stopped hyping them up into some super army they might not play up to it. .
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Ffs it's only millwall not the Mongol hoards. If plod and everyone stopped hyping them up into some super army they might not play up to it. .
                    spot on post mate....gets on my t ts everyone sh tting themselves on here every time we play that scum. Grow some youse mugs!

Comment

Working...
                    X