No announcement yet.

Time of first wall attempt at trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all these big mobs bouncing up and down is crap anyway,i mean its only the front row that actually can throw a punch .the rest just show.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Remember the poor kid in the firm...got slashed coz he stood
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        Remember the poor kid in the firm...got slashed coz he stood
        it was sickening. Worse than billy joe saunders

Comment

i'd rather the millwall kids came and gave it large for the day than a bunch of quiet northerners it livens loftus road up , makes for a good atmosphere a them and us battle .in the early 80's i'd do near on every away game . transits and the odd coach from the 'vic' the fledgling CM , up and down the country we'd get into scraps in was the norm back then before cctv came in then it was time to grow up . i've made life long friendships from them days and was lucky enough to take a camera to sheffield weds in 81 and to the 82 cup final so have some great memories.... so kids giving it large on matchday acting up is no big deal to me ,enjoy it , it only comes round twice a year

Comment

Kids round here don't fight at football it's silly ,they just stab and shoot each other over drugs instead
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i'd rather the millwall kids came and gave it large for the day than a bunch of quiet northerners it livens loftus road up , makes for a good atmosphere a them and us battle .in the early 80's i'd do near on every away game . transits and the odd coach from the 'vic' the fledgling CM , up and down the country we'd get into scraps in was the norm back then before cctv came in then it was time to grow up . i've made life long friendships from them days and was lucky enough to take a camera to sheffield weds in 81 and to the 82 cup final so have some great memories.... so kids giving it large on matchday acting up is no big deal to me ,enjoy it , it only comes round twice a year
              yer da

Comment

Beware. been preparing for over a year. thaikwundoh.got newspaper galore at the ready. will be outside the superstore. 7. see if the reputation is true.bet it won't be. JN

Comment

Comment

Me old mums 86 n just had it with two wall.who tried to.park.across her drive on the wormholt....'gertcha ya casuns ' she bellowed at em
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

and any millwall fans reading this please understand that we are all wearing nappies so please please please no ###king darts
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

heard yer divorced millwall dad is giving it the bigun online. he's 40. hasn't seen his kids since millwall lost the L1 play off final. and has a restraining order against his wife. nothing to be worried about .JN

Comment

I’m going for 7.46

Comment

Interesting to see reception Y block give away end

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

yer da
                              yer da sells avon pal

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Interesting to see reception Y block give away end
                                I will be trying to out sing them but not going to be throwing or threatening to see them outside. Chances are Millwall will be too loud for them to hear us anyway, they usually are in fairness to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X