Chris Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey

Had a great chat with Chris Ramsey on Saturday morning outside Wigan Station who I have to say was a really lovely fella and seemed so committed to QPR

He was absolutely convinced we would beat Bolton and said that the preparation and research in to the Bolton team and tactics was the most meticulous he had seen and that the players were itching to get playing again after the break

Certainly inspired me to back QPR

Same at Hull last season, he was happy to mix and chat. Spell in charge did a decent bloke no favours.

Comment

I like Ramsey decent bloke

Comment

Despite our many reservations about scchhtevie i think its well known throughout the game he is a meticulous thinker but his results dont often merit his sides preparation for games...one thing.i will say is i will always remember the respect he showed our club staying on the field at wembley to.applaud our players after we picked up the playoff trophy....can think of many managers who would have been long gone.
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

That is great to hear Isleworth.
          Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 17-09-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Despite our many reservations about scchhtevie i think its well known throughout the game he is a meticulous thinker but his results dont often merit his sides preparation for games...one thing.i will say is i will always remember the respect he showed our club staying on the field at wembley to.applaud our players after we picked up the playoff trophy....can think of many managers who would have been long gone.
            How dare you facto, Steve is the devil incarnate and got Ollie the sack....his squad is exactly the same as last season (Smithies, Nedum, Robinson, Perch....replacements are just as good)...and he’s loaned out club greats like Manning and Wheeler (?!?)....oh and Gallen doesn’t like him either.

Comment

James your spot on about former players and double standards but we say no more

Comment

Have said on here more than once what a top fella he is and brilliant tactician.

Unfortunately some on here will never give him the time of day regardless of the fact he was thrown to the wolves and hadn't a cat in hells chance of success with such a posionous squad when he was asked to fill in.

We're lucky to have him tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Have said on here more than once what a top fella he is and brilliant tactician.

Unfortunately some on here will never give him the time of day regardless of the fact he was thrown to the wolves and hadn't a cat in hells chance of success with such a posionous squad when he was asked to fill in.

We're lucky to have him tbh.

Comment

One of the few things TF got right was refusing to bin him at the end of his spell in charge.

Comment

The guy knows his stuff. Seems a good fella too. And yes we're lucky to have him. He's doing a good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X