No announcement yet.

Eze our wilfred zaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best thing we can do is less the hype.....

Just less it.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

He's right though.
      He's just too slow to get outta the way thass all

Comment

i saw that tackle on wilf the other week at watford the fella should have gone so i get where he comes from when he's asking for protection , but should just look at his bank balance for comfort , would be great if eze gets anywhere near

Comment

Hardly Palace don't get beat when he plays , but we get beat when Eze plays

Comment

I wonder if he will get any sort of reception from the Millwall fans tomorrow? Not sure under what circumstance he left their club. Obviously wouldn't be anything like Bircham years back but I wonder if he will get any boo's - or if they even know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Don't get too attached as I'm sure he'll be sold next summer. Amit said our best players will have to be sold. If he can 12 goals this season then £8m will see him gone.
              Talk about making assumptions, that's far from what he said.

He did not say 'Our best players WILL be sold, in particular Eze if a large bid comes in'

Yes, the club may and will sell a good asset of ours if the price is right, but it's not confirmed or accurate to say 100% Eze GONE.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                I hope Eze is nothing like Zaha in every way. Zaha is bleating on and off the pitch right now. Keeping something hush hush is Wilf.
                Decent lad though
                Crystal Palace midfielder Wilfried Zaha is doing his bit to try and make the world a better place after revealing that he donates 10 per cent of his wages every month to charities in the United Kingdom and the Ivory Coast. The 23-year-old moved from Africa to Croydon in 1996 having been born in the Ivory Coast, but with the help of his mother he has been sure not to forget his roots despite living the high life of a Premier League footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Talk about making assumptions, that's far from what he said.

He did not say 'Our best players WILL be sold, in particular Eze if a large bid comes in'

Yes, the club may and will sell a good asset of ours if the price is right, but it's not confirmed or accurate to say 100% Eze GONE.
                  Agreed, pure speculation on my part on the basis that he's our best young player.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Decent lad though
                    I've heard loads of good stuff about him. He lived near some friends of mine (before moving to the posh part of Purley) and was always chatting to the kids etc. Not a big time Charlie like a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                      I wonder if he will get any sort of reception from the Millwall fans tomorrow? Not sure under what circumstance he left their club. Obviously wouldn't be anything like Bircham years back but I wonder if he will get any boo's - or if they even know who he is.
                      They released him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i saw that tackle on wilf the other week at watford the fella should have gone so i get where he comes from when he's asking for protection , but should just look at his bank balance for comfort , would be great if eze gets anywhere near
                        Would be a huge comfort when his career is ended early I'm sure !

Comment

Working...
                        X