MOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM

Several times I read posts on this site slamming Freeman for keeping the ball too much and that he is greedy. Yesterday, Luke showed what a player he is. Scored one and assist the second. I think he was MOM and should be praised for his classy display. Defending when required, using his skills at the right time and showing some understanding with the front two. Well done Luke Freeman.

Glad to hear he had a blinder. He’s set the standard so that’s what he now needs to maintain now and not dip.

Decent player when he keeps it simple and is team player

more against Millwall please Luke

Comment

It's taken him a while to get going but I hope now we will see more of the Freeman from last season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good player, use him in the right way in the right 11 in the right tactics tbf like Ollow did
        and you have a match winner, hopefully Mac has also found a way to get the best from him

Comment

freeman is a great little player , always tries to drive forward and make things happen ,

Comment

I'm sure it helps him to have a couple of more mobile forwards ahead of him.

Comment

Think Schteve may have had word about being more influential in games releasing the ball earlie and seemed to be given more of a roving role in midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                I'm sure it helps him to have a couple of more mobile forwards ahead of him.
                Damn right there ! I've always said this shyte about being a show pony being greedy playing for himself needed to be looked at after he had mobile forwards who know how to play , now is the first time since he's been a QPR players he's had that luxury

Comment

Working...
                X