Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised by their attendance yesterday, over 17,000
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

#### wall....scunmy sarf london pikie ####s
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        I'd be happy with a point. They've always done well against us, even when we had a far better team.At the moment they have a better team than us
        I think we'll win 7-1

Comment

read that they've been given an extra 225 tickets, but not sure what their initial allocation was though. will probably put the couple of hundred in.restricted upper school end, or bottom middle school end.

Comment

Think they got 1500, to start then an extra 225 , so I reckon top teir only . About time we beat this lot , they seem to have got the better of us down the years.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              Surprised by their attendance yesterday, over 17,000
              Them and Leeds have a bit of a rivalry in fairness. Plus Leeds took over 2200 there.

Well up for this game, atmosphere should be good all round.

Comment

Big game for us. London derby, both sides close to each other in the table...I feel it's bigger for us as we're gathering momentum and want to break away from the bottom of the table. I don't think Millwall are as good as last season, but they're still a very competitive side and have caused us problems in the past. I hope we do our homework and put them under.

Comment

Let em come let em come let em come...let em.all.come down to the bush
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

no way will they get the bottom , their reputation will see to that , at afc wimbledon every away team's supporters were allowed into the home bar afterwards except millwall .... they revel in the fact no one like's them , i do love their eating babies flag though

Comment

I would give them the bottom tier (they have had it before) count the cash and make the stewarding company earn their cash

Comment

Through the years, We should have brought in at least a few of their strikers. It kind of makes me think they must be doing something right at Millwall. It`s not only a fighting club, I mean.. Gordon Hill, one of my all time favourite english players, started his career at the Den, I think.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Through the years, We should have brought in at least a few of their strikers. It kind of makes me think they must be doing something right at Millwall. It`s not only a fighting club, I mean.. Gordon Hill, one of my all time favourite english players, started his career at the Den, I think.
                          If Gordon Hill is one of your all time faves Shan, you must be related to him

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

If Gordon Hill is one of your all time faves Shan, you must be related to him
                            But, Ok. He was very good when he played for Man. Utd... Coppel, Greenhoff,Pearson, Hill. A dream line up..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Millwall have not won an away match at Loftus Road since 1989. Eight of the last 12 league games between us have been draws with two wins apiece.
                              Whilst at Huddersfield Nahki Wells has scored three goals in three games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

But, Ok. He was very good when he played for Man. Utd... Coppel, Greenhoff,Pearson, Hill. A dream line up..
                                Agree, that was an exciting side.

Comment

Working...
                                X