why we have not been relegated or promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we have not been relegated or promoted

Sorry to state the obvious STRIKERS and to prove my point away from loftus road we have only scored 13 goals every other team has scored more than us except Plymouth who have the same amount.
    Both home and away we have scored 41 goals only Doncastor have scored less on the plus side are defense is one of the best so truth be known they have kept us in it, i feel that our defense has being over criticised for the expense of lack of goals which makes for boring football Damion made a small mistake yesterday which resulted in the league's top goal scorer (24 goals to be precise) putting another into the onion bag, that's more than half our whole team has scored.
    At the end of the day this just goes to prove we need goal scorers that coupled with the defense we have we would have a great opportunity to do what wolves have done maybe even in better style.
    Who ever the manager is next season in my honest opinion has one task to do, that being get a proven striker in and keep the defense we have together that and get our injuries back we really do have a good team.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

yes

but holloway tried to buy him for 200 000 and wsa told we are skint

Comment

Working...
    X