No announcement yet.

Daily express online - John Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I read he'd gone to Spartak Moscow, but just checked and the offer of a contract was declined for 'family reasons'
    I think he just found out where Moscow was and thought it might get a bit chilly.

Comment

No betting shops

Comment

I would rather we install joey Barton as chief ambassador for the forever Rs club. Thank god it’s paper chat

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
          I thought I read he'd gone to Spartak Moscow, but just checked and the offer of a contract was declined for 'family reasons'
          I think he just found out where Moscow was and thought it might get a bit chilly.
          Oh He definitely knows where Moscow is, Isn't that where he fell on his Ar$e taking a penalty against Manchester Utd in the Champions League Final, and the cried his eyes out To$$er

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Oh He definitely knows where Moscow is, Isn't that where he fell on his Ar$e taking a penalty against Manchester Utd in the Champions League Final, and the cried his eyes out To$$er
            absolutly beautiful. Proper pissed myself laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
              Apparently Spartak Moscow has huge racist following ................and they objected to the signing!!

Comment

Just imagine being able to sl*g him off EVERY week !

Comment

he'd never come here he know's he's disliked , it's not as tho he need's the £

Comment

i dont give a toss about his do and donts and other baggage,id stillof had him here all his carrer and prob now
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

There is no way Les would have anything to do with Terry after what he did to his cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        i dont give a toss about his do and donts and other baggage,id stillof had him here all his carrer and prob now
                        Behave man.

Comment

Anyone that would cheer on that #### in a rangers shirt needs to have a word with themselves. I know we’re short at the back but there’s limits

Comment

Only if he stands on the touchline with Ashley Cole on a leash, dressed in the gimp outfit from Pulp fiction.

Comment

A repulsive human. Hope the club has learned its lesson from the Bosingwa fiasco: avoid arrogant Chelsea has-beens looking for a final payday.

Comment

I think he would actually bring something to rhe table for us......
                                all the knocked off gear his thieving #%@&€6)*&% of a hag of a mother nicked....whole family of wronguns
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X