Yeah LOL

Comment

Well we did win in the 'Pinkie' kit today
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

but then decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.....
        That's very good of you, but why not try it for SMac?

He isn't working out too badly, is he?

Comment

He's going for old pros and youth will be taking a backseat while his tenure is under pressure. All the BS about developing youth and long term sustainability is AmitSpeak which has no connection to SM's security of employment.

I claim the term AmitSpeak................

©AmitSpeak

Comment

I hear violins.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is he?

Gave it the big PR blast last time to get the fans on board and when the Mittal share went down was no where to be seen and was silent.

He's a businessman and will say anything to get his customers on board.
              Love this...

Tony speaks too much, didn't prove his worth and is hated by a large portion of fans.
              Amit doesn't speak, when he does it PR bullsh1t and again a portion of fans are cynical...

I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Love this...

Tony speaks too much, didn't prove his worth and is hated by a large portion of fans.
                Amit doesn't speak, when he does it PR bullsh1t and again a portion of fans are cynical...

I give up.
                Personally I never had any issues with Tony's use of Twitter. He tried to engage with fans. Im sure he got valuable feedback from it whilst also having to put up with idiots and trolls. Broad views don't necessarily match my views. My point being, where was Amit when the family took a back seat? Did they attend any games, voice support on social media, attend fans forums etc. What evidence is there that Amit is some sort or super fan?

Comment

Working...
                X