Amit speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Why can`t you all understand the way things are!...........What that we was told the clubs moving forward getting rid of the last manager and not progressing.....but going backwards you mean.....You say why can`t we understand yet we

had a manager before who was fitting our exact requirements and we`ve employed a manager who has not carried on the good work.....and changed our plans/direction we thought we were going.
    Powerrangers...... I wasn't making any reference at all to Ollie and Steve. It was about where we are as a club financially and the way we have to operate but...... Since you are comparing the two... Ollie had lost 6 of his first 7 games. Manning wasn't that great when he played last season. Smyth had played well but I'm most definitely NOT in favour of playing our youngsters no matter what. If there are others playing better in training and showing more to Steve then he sees more than us. And Ollies record before the board made him change his formation was dire so the improvement for me wasn't down to him and we still lost a good few after we went 442. Everybody says Ollie had kept us up comfortably but i will go one more to say if he had've seen the error of his ways much much sooner we would have had a much better season and finishing much higher up the table just being based on what happened after the formation had changed. ALL managers work differently and Steve is still finding his way in competitive games for us. And you mention the loans Steve has. Would you prefer us to be playing Smith and Washington. Ollie had 3 transfer windows to try and bring in goal scorers. And in fact did so in David Wheeler but refused to play him in the positions where he got those goals at his previous club and in fact hardly playing him at all before his injury. But he brought in 4 wingers instead and didn't play them.

Comment

yet, Power Pinkie, Uncle has since admitted what looked to be the case in that Ollie was spoken to about his pet formation ..

you know the formation that led to all those losses in a row and made no sense. About the same time the youngsters started getting real game time too and CR started having a larger presence.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Like Ollie dumped Shopido and played Ben Gladwin you mean all manager have their favourites don't they I'm afraid
        They do but Smythe happens to be a favourite with me and like others I talk to don't see why he seems to be falling behind
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-09-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          yet, Power Pinkie, Uncle has since admitted what looked to be the case in that Ollie was spoken to about his pet formation ..

you know the formation that led to all those losses in a row and made no sense. About the same time the youngsters started getting real game time too and CR started having a larger presence.
          Dave Mc get west London put that to bed about Holloway being told to stop playing the three at the back , telling us Holloway was advised by his coaches to play three at the back because we was so shlt at the start of last season , so use the the extra man in mid field also D Mc stated Holloway has always been in favour of a back four which with the emergence of the young players at the turn of the year he was able to revert to a back four by HIS choice

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Dave Mc get west London put that to bed about Holloway being told to stop playing the three at the back , telling us Holloway was advised by his coaches to play three at the back because we was so shlt at the start of last season , so use the the extra man in mid field also D Mc stated Holloway has always been in favour of a back four which with the emergence of the young players at the turn of the year he was able to revert to a back four by HIS choice
            We'll have to agree to disagree! We were awful under that formation. It made no sense and he kept with it for ages. Anyone else would have changed it well before he was forced to. And lets not forget him almost getting us relegated the previous year from a position of safety. 7 losses from last 8 games. Unbelievable incompetence. Great guy **** manager.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yep.....and we had a shortage of experienced defenders out with various injuries also made us go to 3 at the back......User furtives response above is funny....fingers shoved in ears not wanting to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

We'll have to agree to disagree! We were awful under that formation. It made no sense and he kept with it for ages. Anyone else would have changed it well before he was forced to. And lets not forget him almost getting us relegated the previous year from a position of safety. 7 losses from last 8 games. Unbelievable incompetence. Great guy **** manager.
                Yeah I agree the three at the back was awfull it was a bad choice the players we're to thick to play that way the manager should have stuck to a back four D Mc said all the coaching staff were in favour of the three due early injuries , but you ain't disagreeing with me Foxy your disagreeing with D Mc who claimed to inside info , see if you can find it ! If it wasn't true ( the whole article ) he left hiself open to the club taking legal action , you know there's always rumours comming up like the one about we took Gladwin along with lunogo to save Swindon paying spurs a sell on fee if we paid over a certain amount for Luongo , as if couldn't take Luongo by his self and just pay any sell on fee ourselves instead of the supposed conspiricey of turning spurs over , not saying you Buddie but there's always itk rumours popping up

Comment

Genuine question why did he keep three at back when players were back?

Comment

George santos anyone

Comment

denial
                      Facts.

1) You're in denial about Ollies stats with us. They were awful. I'll quote them if you want.

2) Despite that, you would still have given Ollie more time.

3) And yet you're judging Smac on the few games he's had. Which is a contradiction.

4) Far from being in denial myself, I pointed out SMac's potential weaknesses before he came in, but unlike you I feel he deserves a crack of the whip. I wouldn't have had Ollie or JFH and gave reasons before they came, too. I also wanted to keep NW. It's all on record right here on WATRB.

Comment

Unfortunately that was last season transitioning and progressing very nicely..........and now we are going backwards........Soo much for change of the manager to progress and move forwards.
                        If you felt that strongly about last season why did you only join this forum last month?

Comment

Can we change the thread title to Ollie In?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

If you felt that strongly about last season why did you only join this forum last month?

Just like the 100s of others who read but dont login.......I felt that my views would be ridiculed.....but then decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.....Maybe i should of read the forums rules as to see what views im allowed to post

without upsetting any of the clique.......

Comment

Just like the 100s of others who read but dont login.......I felt that my views would be ridiculed.....but then decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.....Maybe i should of read the forums rules as to see what views im allowed to post

without upsetting any of the clique.......
                              if you dare to say that speak in a hushed voice
                              Ive been accused of being Pinky I've been accused of being Pinkies mate , now I'm waiting to be accused of being power rangers , you have to chuckle

Comment

The 'Haunted by Pinkie" thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X