Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    On a positive note....

He's a proper QPR man and a proper educated person who quite frankly speaks very well. Good intereview
    Is he?

Gave it the big PR blast last time to get the fans on board and when the Mittal share went down was no where to be seen and was silent.

He's a businessman and will say anything to get his customers on board.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Is he?

Gave it the big PR blast last time to get the fans on board and when the Mittal share went down was no where to be seen and was silent.
      Silence is often golden. Certainly better than blabbering on Twitter about anything and everything.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Why can`t you all understand the way things are!...........What that we was told the clubs moving forward getting rid of the last manager and not progressing.....but going backwards you mean.....You say why can`t we understand yet we

had a manager before who was fitting our exact requirements and we`ve employed a manager who has not carried on the good work.....and changed our plans/direction we thought we were going.
        Its amazing to find someone still in denial months after Ollie's departure.

Interesting that you were prepared to give Ollie time but have already judged Smac. Says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Its amazing to find someone still in denial months after Ollie's departure.

Interesting that you were prepared to give Ollie time but have already judged Smac. Says it all.

Firstly what are you on about in denial??!!..........If you had`nt noticed our last manager had us doing ok and making extremely good use of our youngsters without over using them......We also ended the season very comfortable.....yet

now we have a manager in mclaren whos panicked after his first 4 or so games.....ditched the youngsters.....playing eze as a winger....and not making any use of young smyth who should of been about to have a cracking season....loans

out manning when we are crying out for a little combative midfielder like him....who can also get the odd goals....was also looking at a good season so mclaren loans him out....If our manager whos just been sacked had the front two

last season we would of done even better.....yet we have mclaren hingeing his future here on those two now instead of building on from last season....I had a look back at the mclaren thread that was up on here....and noticed how much

you had lorded him up......in my opinion hes showed alarm bells already and makes me wonder if he watched us last season at all asin the likes of smyth manning etc....as it seems hes pretty clueless.

So for this denial rubbish you talk i think you and possibly a few others are in denial about mclaren.

Comment

Not in denial about McLaren just want to give him a chance like you did with Holloway
            Holloway has gone mate he is no longer our manager he is history get over it

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Not in denial about McLaren just want to give him a chance like you did with Holloway
              Holloway has gone mate he is no longer our manager he is history get over it

Thats fair enough the general as i was`nt really aiming at you in particular....more halthou.....but you can`t tell me youre already happy with the way mclarens not continueing from last season and not making use of certain players and

youngsters....and playing 442 with no wingers and relying on two loanees.....Ive just heard maclarens asking his players to carry on our form from the last game....god help us if its a season of like that birmingham game....fancied going

bolton but i couldnt bring myself to travel and watch anything like that last game.

Comment

You do realise Pinkie that we only improved after someone started managing the mighty Ollie last season? Prior to that we were mainly dire under him. Not saying SM been much good this season but looks like we are back to comparing turds again.

Comment

Power I feel the problem is with the owners and will be for years even Jose cannot fix our club atm
                  Its worse than. I thought to be honest I thought we were able to go forward financially but we cannot it seems
                  Ollie is probably happy. That he is not manager any more it's a farking mess right now
                  Any manager whoever it is has an impossible job going forward at the moment .
                  Its not really about Ollie or mc laren or Jose it's the mess the owners have left and it's going to take years to fix
                  Owners not Managers our the problem that we have

Comment

Power is not Pinkie Foxy I've checked 50 previous posts handwriting ,,grammar ,,and punctuation and there is no match
                    We need to give him a break he just loves Ollie as much as pinkie did maybe ))

Comment

Holloway !! Ollie ! Brizzle boy Holloway there I've said it now call me Pinkie

Comment

I'm quite prepared to give S Mc time to try and get stability jist like I'm hoping Amit will bring , but I do have gripes about something's S Mc is doing what disappoints me is young Smythe appears to be falling down the pecking order

Comment

Agreed Dogs me too

Comment

Like Ollie dumped Shopido and played Ben Gladwin you mean all manager have their favourites don't they I'm afraid

Comment

Power is not Pinkie Foxy I've checked 50 previous posts handwriting ,,grammar ,,and punctuation and there is no match
                              Could be argued either way General! There are some similarities in language suggesting that after being outed before he is trying to be careful.

I'd be happy to see him back, is a distraction from the football if nothing else.

Comment

Ive been accused of being this pinky a few times on here now......i am just me with my own mind and i did not love holloway....but loved what we was doing and progressing with the youngsters.....Something that the owners and les

had said was the way we was going to go from now on........We played some great bits last season....and yes as in reply to user furtive....the manager changed things after the forest game and had to...as whoever he put in was not doing

the buisness...hence the change in tac.....was quite obvious why it was done...and the manager should of got plaudits for it...and from my time on other boards/forums mostly he did.......But as it appears on here there seems to be a

staunch 7 or 8 or so that will not have a good word spoken about him....quite funny really.....Anyway hopefully it wont be like another birmingham game tomorrow and we start playing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X