Bolton Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton Roll Call

Bit of a bugger to get to this one as no trains anywhere in the Bolton area so four of us on the 10.30 train to Wigan then an Uber from there

Went last season, good day out, went to away fans pub at top of dual carriageway.
    Cant go this time as I'm in South of France, going to Nice v Rennes Friday night, 12 euros behind the goal, its in staduim England lost to Iceland.
    Ballotelli playing for Nice, remember him?, he has fallen from great heights, I'm surprised Harry never signed him on 150k a week.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      Went last season, good day out, went to away fans pub at top of dual carriageway.
      Cant go this time as I'm in South of France, going to Nice v Rennes Friday night, 12 euros behind the goal, its in staduim England lost to Iceland.
      Ballotelli playing for Nice, remember him?, he has fallen from great heights, I'm surprised Harry never signed him on 150k a week.
      Get refreshed before you head towards the ground mate as there is nothing at all near by

Comment

In two minds. Not sure I can put up with train strikes and cabs etc

might bank this one, have the kids and improve the credit balance

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          In two minds. Not sure I can put up with train strikes and cabs etc

might bank this one, have the kids and improve the credit balance
          Was very tempted to give this one a swerve myself as train cost £70 alone and I have then got a return Uber from Wigan to pay as well let alone the £30 match ticket

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Get refreshed before you head towards the ground mate as there is nothing at all near by
            Cheers, will have to have a couple extra in the old town, Ive been to the old Nice staduim "stade Ray", this is my first visit to new one, I drove past it in 2015 when it was brand new, its a copy of bayern muncich's Allianz arena on a smaller scale.
            ​​​​​​Free buses take everybody out to it from Nice town centre in match days.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Cheers, will have to have a couple extra in the old town, Ive been to the old Nice staduim "stade Ray", this is my first visit to new one, I drove past it in 2015 when it was brand new, its a copy of bayern muncich's Allianz arena on a smaller scale.
              ​​​​​​Free buses take everybody out to it from Nice town centre in match days.
              Beware as the free buses only drop you a fair way off and its then a very long walk down a dusty path towards the stadium which you can see in the distance

There is a posh hotel on the other side of the ground which might be worth heading for as we had a few consolation beers in there after the Iceland game

Comment

Was very tempted to give this one a swerve myself as train cost £70 alone and I have then got a return Uber from Wigan to pay as well let alone the £30 match ticket
                Should have gone on the LSA coach for half that train ticket!

Comment

Beware as the free buses only drop you a fair way off and its then a very long walk down a dusty path towards the stadium which you can see in the distance

There is a posh hotel on the other side of the ground which might be worth heading for as we had a few consolation beers in there after the Iceland game
                  Cheers, will just have to go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsteve View Post

Should have gone on the LSA coach for half that train ticket!
                    I knew I should have booked on it

Comment

[QUOTE=loftbalcony;n2485695]Went last season, good day out, went to away fans pub at top of dual carriageway.
                      Ballotelli playing for Nice, remember him?, he has fallen from great heights, I'm surprised Harry never signed him on 150k a week. [
                      i've been to see rennes play , read somewhere that balo has put on loads of weight he's stolen a living for years

Comment

Are the lsa runing a coach to Bolton and if so does anyone have a contact number ?

Comment

Does anyone agree that Bolton are the favourites for this game? ...
                          Bolton vs Queens Park Rangers predictions, head to head, statistics and football betting tips, including BTTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                            Are the lsa runing a coach to Bolton and if so does anyone have a contact number ?
                            Check out their Twitter feed @QPR_LSA
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Check out their Twitter feed @QPR_LSA
                              Tried that mate but they never update their twitter , if anyone could PM me a contact number that would be good

Comment

Working...
                              X