X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/spor...rs/?ref=twtrec

Bolton could be put into administration tomorrow

So with the Birmingham situation we may only need to find 1 more to finish above!!!!

Comment

Us!

Comment

It obviously would be great for us if this happens

Comment

Also I've got Bolton down for relegation in my accer.

Comment

Thought Dean Holdsworth put all is dough into buying then few years back

Comment

Terrible how we are looking for other clubs misgivings to paper over how shite we currently are.
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Just like last season Facts but if honest I would take any gift offered

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Terrible how we are looking for other clubs misgivings to paper over how shite we currently are.
                  Since the loan window closed and we have completed our signings we are not shite. We are not going down.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    So with the Birmingham situation we may only need to find 1 more to finish above!!!!
                    They're only 5 points behind us even with a penalty....think they will still finish above us.

Comment

I really hope so....bolton away saturday might get us thinking again though
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We are shlt because we are shlt and that's got fark all to with Bolton !! I really hope Bolton overcome their problems even at our costs can you just imagine it if we stay up at the expense of Bolton going into admin , and seeing the crap on here next may what a fantastic job that Les and the board have done , vomit renching to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          No intention to paper over anything Facts. Worrying for the future of the game that we have 2 clubs looking in deep brown stuff this early in the season. Add in Sheffield Wednesday who are facing sanctions along with the likes of Villa, Forest, Derby who will all probably fail FFP ( or whatever it’s called) if they don’t go up. Just glad we now seem to have our house in order

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            We are shlt because we are shlt and that's got fark all to with Bolton !! I really hope Bolton overcome their problems even at our costs can you just imagine it if we stay up at the expense of Bolton going into admin , and seeing the crap on here next may what a fantastic job that Les and the board have done , vomit renching to say the least
                            Don't lose sleep or worry about bolton they along with practically every other clubs fans have done nothing but rubbish us and
                            wanted us to be fined the full £60mill and be relegated and go out of existence.

Comment

Means fck all as we'll gift them 3 points up there on Saturday regardless

Comment

Working...
                              X