Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Artful View Post

    No intention to paper over anything Facts. Worrying for the future of the game that we have 2 clubs looking in deep brown stuff this early in the season. Add in Sheffield Wednesday who are facing sanctions along with the likes of Villa, Forest, Derby who will all probably fail FFP ( or whatever itís called) if they donít go up. Just glad we now seem to have our house in order
    Arty we haven't got our house in order just look at the absolute incompetence of the transfer window just gone !! Our Dof and board knew full well we were playing with fire with the way we were handling ffp should they have been signing a hell of of a lot dross we have signed over the last three years , for FFS Gobern Gladwin ect if the dof the board had the savvy to have been more prudent over the last three years we might have had a bit of cash to spend this window , are we any better off getting shot of Holloway bearing in mind he he has been paid a fee to stay schtoom on his departure ? , and if you may believe we had lower league players lined up that Shteeve then didn't want imo the the dof the board should have ordered him to make do

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

      Don't lose sleep or worry about bolton they along with practically every other clubs fans have done nothing but rubbish us and
      wanted us to be fined the full £60mill and be relegated and go out of existence.
      This. Nobody gave a toss about us. We look out for our own, because nobody's looking out for us.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Artful View Post

        No intention to paper over anything Facts. Worrying for the future of the game that we have 2 clubs looking in deep brown stuff this early in the season. Add in Sheffield Wednesday who are facing sanctions along with the likes of Villa, Forest, Derby who will all probably fail FFP ( or whatever itís called) if they donít go up. Just glad we now seem to have our house in order
        Villa have not breached FFP regulations because of allowance from seasons in Prem. They have to make savings of £18m this season to stay onside. Their problem was they loaned money against future income and had no more coming in to pay the bills. Forest have had a transfer embargo for virtually 2 years so they have spent nothing until this season.

        Comment


        • #19
          It really is astonishing how many clubs have walked into transfer business over the last few years eyes wide shut....

          Comment


          • #20
            Hopefully the Bolton players will be concerned about whether they'll be getting paid at the end of the month.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

              Don't lose sleep or worry about bolton they along with practically every other clubs fans have done nothing but rubbish us and
              wanted us to be fined the full £60mill and be relegated and go out of existence.
              Cracking post and one which I 100% endorse. All about QPR in my view, if othere have to suffer so be it. No one showed us any sympathy

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                Don't lose sleep or worry about bolton they along with practically every other clubs fans have done nothing but rubbish us and
                wanted us to be fined the full £60mill and be relegated and go out of existence.
                Absolutely spot on Dave.

                Also, letís not forget that in almost all instances of other clubs going into administration, they have ďknockedĒ suppliers or creditors along the way. And whilst our owners have admittedly, made a complete hash of things a few years back, I donít think they have failed to meet their financial obligations on one single occasion.

                Yes, we broke some rules. But our owners have paid the price for that by losing their own money. Quite right too.

                Other clubs are still in existence, despite causing other businesses to fail due to their mismanagement. We should bear this in mind when criticising our owners.



                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Artful View Post

                  No intention to paper over anything Facts. Worrying for the future of the game that we have 2 clubs looking in deep brown stuff this early in the season. Add in Sheffield Wednesday who are facing sanctions along with the likes of Villa, Forest, Derby who will all probably fail FFP ( or whatever itís called) if they donít go up. Just glad we now seem to have our house in order
                  And perversely does us taking the pain this season, assuming we stay up, set us up and put us at an advantage next year if we can trade but big boys are prevented if they fall foul of the rules

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hasn't Bolton been under ffp and just come out of a transfer embargo ???

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Hasn't Bolton been under ffp and just come out of a transfer embargo ???
                      No. In 2014/5 season they avoided sanctions by falling inside of 'an accepted deviation' in terms of financial management. Their recent problems have been over payment of bonuses and wages

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Go to top used to go college at lime grove , the tutor was from bolton. he was a proper big head that would let you know 10 times a day he was from ' bolton ' , i used to say " i went to bolton once , it was closed " , he didn't like me i had no time for him , so who cares what happens to them they can join stockport , york city, halifax

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Personally although i wont lose sleep over any other club ,i don`t want to see anyone go to the wall , and dont have anything in particularly against Bolton ,so good luck to them i say.
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Personally although i wont lose sleep over any other club ,i don`t want to see anyone go to the wall , and dont have anything in particularly against Bolton ,so good luck to them i say.
                            Totally agree vesps but we really could do with this happening. McLaren won't make it easy to stay up so would be a huge plus in our relegation battle
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

                              Totally agree vesps but we really could do with this happening. McLaren won't make it easy to stay up so would be a huge plus in our relegation battle
                              i get your point mate ,but i`m still confident ( blindly hoping ! ) we have enough to avoid the drop ,without relying on anyone else . Those loan signings could make all the difference .
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                                Don't lose sleep or worry about bolton they along with practically every other clubs fans have done nothing but rubbish us and
                                wanted us to be fined the full £60mill and be relegated and go out of existence.
                                This!! As sad as it may sound, but anyway..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X