Come on own up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on own up

Who's watching strictly come dancing and just see Sean Walsh presented with a QPR scarf
    with glitter on it

Yes I did now go and win it Sean.

Comment

Good man Keith..........Real men watch strictly..........or married ones!!

Comment

you lot be asking for sequins on our pink kit next
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It might put the opposition goalie off.

Comment

Watching Saturday evening TV will shorten your life according to studies. Big break was good though.... Virgos trick shot and then Mr Blobby on t.....actually no it was all shite then too

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Watching Saturday evening TV will shorten your life according to studies. Big break was good though.... Virgos trick shot and then Mr Blobby on t.....actually no it was all shite then too
              I did used to watch Noel's house party and all the other
              incarnations before hitting the pub to meet up with mates
              armed with the info of who's team won/lost, and ready with
              witty quips
              Back when I had a life, and we all hadn't got married

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                I was a contestant on Big Break and I’m still alive. And I watched Structky. Can we rig the voting to make him win? Likely to be our only trophy this year.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Who's watching strictly come dancing and just see Sean Walsh presented with a QPR scarf
                  with glitter on it
                  Oh baby, you are the devil's child, you stuck your thumb up sweet Mary's ass in your Lotus Cortina. Repent now, in front of the Lord, before you is cast aside alongside they Brentford devil worshipers!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

I was a contestant on Big Break and I’m still alive. And I watched Structky. Can we rig the voting to make him win? Likely to be our only trophy this year.
                    Haha you love being in the limelight, fair play. Which snooker player were you paired up with mate?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wotton been watching old episodes of big break. Got a video of yours?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Haha you love being in the limelight, fair play. Which snooker player were you paired up with mate?
                        It was Dean Reynolds ( from Grimsby poor chap ). He spent the pre - show session down at the boozer with Virgo and Davison. We came second ! Also tried to get on Mastermind with Rangers as my special subject but one of our number got their first. Did Hans Christian Anderson instead ( as an R I like fairy tales!). Did ok. Have done some other game shows too. Was on the Chase a few months ago and am on tipping point next year some time. I Might post the date on here when I know. Viewing figures might reach double figures!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Oh baby, you are the devil's child, you stuck your thumb up sweet Mary's ass in your Lotus Cortina. Repent now, in front of the Lord, before you is cast aside alongside they Brentford devil worshipers!

Comment

Live a rocknroll life me.....

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Wotton been watching old episodes of big break. Got a video of yours?
                              Indeed I have. Frequently shown on that popular channel Challenge TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X