Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Clint yes joey no. He’s a massive c***
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

No. Both unproven with no experience. Shouldn't let your heart rule your head when it comes to Clint.

Comment

When will the lesson be learned?!!! (Repeat a few times)....

1) Just because someone played football does not make them good manager;
                2) just because someone played for us, why for ####s sake, does that mean they should automatically jump the queue to manage us

We’re QPR not the ####ing Dog and Duck. To even be considered to manage us, you need to have some RELEVANT managerial experience (league ####ing 2 or 1 is not good enough). And it better be more than half a bloody season experience! The esteem some of our fans hold our club is ridiculous sometimes.

Comment

No. Clint in as a coach, sure. But manager? No.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's a closed question.

Comment

Joey Barton can fu ck right off as far as I am concerned, Hill will need time learning the job first though
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        When will the lesson be learned?!!! (Repeat a few times)....

1) Just because someone played football does not make them good manager;
                        2) just because someone played for us, why for ####s sake, does that mean they should automatically jump the queue to manage us

We’re QPR not the ####ing Dog and Duck. To even be considered to manage us, you need to have some RELEVANT managerial experience (league ####ing 2 or 1 is not good enough). And it better be more than half a bloody season experience! The esteem some of our fans hold our club is ridiculous sometimes.
                        Deep breaths James.
                        Although to most of us, we are the mighty Rs, in reality, we have been a walking disaster for some years now and also have a lot of unwanted baggage.
                        Therefore, cannot see any manager of decent quality wanting to touch us with a barge pole currently.
                        I look at Clint and psycho Barton as a trade up compared to what we currently have.
                        Far from ideal I agree, but still worth a roll.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Deep breaths James.
                          Although to most of us, we are the mighty Rs, in reality, we have been a walking disaster for some years now and also have a lot of unwanted baggage.
                          Therefore, cannot see any manager of decent quality wanting to touch us with a barge pole currently.
                          I look at Clint and psycho Barton as a trade up compared to what we currently have.
                          Far from ideal I agree, but still worth a roll.
                          We have been a walking disaster in some ways but we’re a Championship club and who have spent 3 in years in the premiership in last 6-7 years. This is without going on about or history. We deserve to be managed by someone with experience. I get annoyed because it disrespects us but also what about all those managers who have put many years into managing sides and they get overlooked by ex players with little or no managerial experience.

Comment

Wild Thing ahead of the queue

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

We have been a walking disaster in some ways but we’re a Championship club and who have spent 3 in years in the premiership in last 6-7 years. This is without going on about or history. We deserve to be managed by someone with experience. I get annoyed because it disrespects us but also what about all those managers who have put many years into managing sides and they get overlooked by ex players with little or no managerial experience.
                              I feel your frustration, but stand by what I said and hope to be proved wrong,
                              Our history is a bit of a rollercoaster, there has certainly been some great times but equally disastrous times as well.
                              Someone mentioned in another thread about our trophy cabinet being a bit empty. I guess if we counted The Evening Standard 5 aside as worthy trophies, it wouldn't be so bad.
                              I also agree with Sheeps post above, would love Wild Thing back at LR.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X