Would you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you...

Rather win a cup this season AND get relegated or just have another average season securing safety with a few games to spare and no real battle.

Win a cup.....what drugs are you on pal?

Comment

I have more chance of dancing the argentine tango kate silverton
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Win a cup.....what drugs are you on pal?
        Caribou dreams. Or something...

I think Joe means would we take that 10,000/1 shot if it cost us our championship slot.

The answer is nope.

Comment

Survival obviously. Cup wins are for when we're a solid Premier League club with no chance of going down and no chance of top 6.
          In other words, not gonna happen.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

a cup all day long , we need silverware our trophy cupboard is bare

Comment

Thought thread was going to be with title would you eat a poo for £500k

Comment

When I saw the title I was expecting a picture of some half dressed Doris.

Comment

On a 'puter you can hover over the title and it previews what's inside :-)

Comment

Survival this year. It is all about survival for us, I`m afraid..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Win a cup ,all day long . any one who wants survival in the ####in championship over actually winning something is off their t its
                      We`re QPR and winning stuff comes round less than Haleys comet
                      I was born in 1970 ,been in an FA Cup final ( twice ,with the replay ) ,and the League /Milk Cup and both times weve lost , just to actually win something would be sooo good , the feeling of promotion ( in 83, at Hillsborough , Play off with Derby ) would be nothing to actually WINNING something
                      Shows how s hit football has become to the younger generations when survival in the 2nd tier of English football is better than winning a cup
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

do you actually win a cup,i never knew.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Win a cup, you know it's temporary. Get relegated, it could be permanent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Survival obviously. Cup wins are for when we're a solid Premier League club with no chance of going down and no chance of top 6.
                            In other words, not gonna happen.
                            If the price for winning a league cup is a few more seasons of League 1 football then no.

I can accept a cup win and relegation from the Premiership, but not from the Championship.

But in any case this is pointless because QPR just don't do cup runs anymore. They were few and far between when QPR had a decent side.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If the price for winning a league cup is a few more seasons of League 1 football then no.

I can accept a cup win and relegation from the Premiership, but not from the Championship.

But in any case this is pointless because QPR just don't do cup runs anymore. They were few and far between when QPR had a decent side.
                              Stan we’ a’re on a cup run mate....

Comment

Working...
                              X