Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour - QPR For Sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    If they wanted do property deals why tie it up to QPR which makes it harder for them in future to untangle??

    why not just buy the land themselves separately their rich enough to do so
    Rental income accrues to club boosting S&P?

    Comment


    • #32
      Just a quick question from me; How rich should a new buyer or consortium be to make me, the average fan, keen on this to happen as soon as possible?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

      Comment


      • #33
        It doesn't matter who buys us. Could be Amazon's Jeff Bezos with his £154 billion and we still couldn't spend it where we are now. Unless we somehow generate more income or miraculously get to the Premiership again we barely have any money to spend because we don't make enough to cover our losses.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Just a quick question from me; How rich should a new buyer or consortium be to make me, the average fan, keen on this to happen as soon as possible?
          We are alredy owned in part by one of the richest families on planet earth.

          It is impossible to envisage a realistic buyer with more financial clout than the Mittals. That's why most people would like to see them buy out Team Tony.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            It doesn't matter who buys us. Could be Amazon's Jeff Bezos with his £154 billion and we still couldn't spend it where we are now. Unless we somehow generate more income or miraculously get to the Premiership again we barely have any money to spend because we don't make enough to cover our losses.
            Even then, I wouldn't want us to spend big. I'd rather progress the way Burnley did, spending within their means with a good solid foundation and a savvy manager. Or Bournemouth. Both are the sort of models we should be following.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

            Ebere Eze - 3
            Pawel Wszolek - 2
            Luke Freeman - 2
            Joel Lynch - 1
            Tomer Hemed - 1
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
            Matt Smith - 1
            Massimo Luongo - 1

            Summer Transfers 2018

            IN
            Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

            OUT
            Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

              We are alredy owned in part by one of the richest families on planet earth.

              It is impossible to envisage a realistic buyer with more financial clout than the Mittals. That's why most people would like to see them buy out Team Tony.
              Thanks, hal9thou. This was kind of the answer I wanted. Maybe it was Amit (with support from his father in law) who in reality brought SM in. Just a thought..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

              Comment


              • #37
                Ginge Bournemouth followed our model they spent loads getting up and got FFP fine

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hopefully Usmanov now he's left Arsenal. But rumoured to be after Charlton.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Ginge Bournemouth followed our model they spent loads getting up and got FFP fine
                    Did they?? I didn't realise that!
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

                    Ebere Eze - 3
                    Pawel Wszolek - 2
                    Luke Freeman - 2
                    Joel Lynch - 1
                    Tomer Hemed - 1
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                    Matt Smith - 1
                    Massimo Luongo - 1

                    Summer Transfers 2018

                    IN
                    Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                    OUT
                    Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Undecided View Post

                      Rental income accrues to club boosting S&P?
                      This with sales of homes. Very much promoted as ‘QPR in the Community’ which I would imagine is keeping local council and London mayor onside for future

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Ginge Bournemouth followed our model they spent loads getting up and got FFP fine
                        Believe Leicester were also fined. Difference being that both Bournemouth and Leicester stayed in Premier

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          It doesn't matter who buys us. Could be Amazon's Jeff Bezos with his £154 billion and we still couldn't spend it where we are now. Unless we somehow generate more income or miraculously get to the Premiership again we barely have any money to spend because we don't make enough to cover our losses.
                          And this statement right there is why FFP is unfair on most clubs, and makes a mockery of Football.
                          It isn't an even fair playing field, and this has just tipped it more in favour to the elite clubs.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Artful View Post

                            Believe Leicester were also fined. Difference being that both Bournemouth and Leicester stayed in Premier
                            Exactly and they paid it off whilst in the prem whilst they had big money coming in

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I wouldn't have thought potential punters will be breaking the door down due to the vicissitudes of the property and money markets.Brexit influences and we've been promised a financial crash for some time now.People are just sitting on their hands and seeing what pans out.The Pound and other currencies up and down like a tart's drawers.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
                                vicissitudes
                                WATRB word of the day
                                IMO
                                YMMV
                                LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X