Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning........Have i been in a coma or missed something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    What would you consider success this season, 'Powerrangers'?
    Us mightily morphin into a decent Championship side....?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
      What would you consider success this season, 'Powerrangers'?
      Reappointing Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We (most of us) all agree that macca is better then Ollie

remember we used to sing that to Seman about Jan

Funny on lfw its not quite he same and other rangers forums......And i think when you say most of us....that was kind of the point i was making that i have noticed on here....all agreeing with each other....not something you usually get on football forums to be honest....I think you mean by most asin a small group that all agree on most things and that maclarens doing a good job.....I think a few that dont agree think it might be best to keep silent

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

Funny on lfw its not quite he same and other rangers forums......And i think when you say most of us....that was kind of the point i was making that i have noticed on here....all agreeing with each other....not something you usually get on football forums to be honest....I think you mean by most asin a small group that all agree on most things and that maclarens doing a good job.....I think a few that dont agree think it might be best to keep silent
          Mr Power R, Now that you are awake watch a few games, then we will see if you are right. I think you are interpreting all the evidence to show you are right - fair enough. Maybe you should have a bit of a re-think and present a more balanced view in due course?

Comment

Power every time you come on here you seem to be looking for an argument mate
            If Lfw is so much better than here why are you on here then.. no disrepect intended
            I think that before we signed 3-4 experienced pros people were really worried about relegation.
            Now we signed these players this situation has changed with myself and a few others on here and we have changed our view.
            I also cannot agree that people do not speak there mind on here, most people say it how it is no matter who you are really.
            You will probably take this post in the wrong manner but i am just trying to understand your beef with this whole forum and everyone on it.
            This is a shame as your were and still are a great poster mate,

Comment

Play all the youngsters and let them make mistakes whilst they learn and you get the sack, like Olly did. Clearly this youth message coming from the Board only applies if you get promotion!!

Comment

Always wary of new posters who come on here knowing everything about members of this forum. Do the mods check IP addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
                  Morning......

no one thinks SMac is all that but...... no one wants your hero back. No one.

Comment

Fishing and I caught a whopper

Comment

I would say power is pretty spot on. Against Wigan we were average at best. Good to see some real strikers but general play pretty poor. Birmingham sounded dire against a team with more problems than us. Steve Mac hasn't a Scooby when he picks his team and it shows
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I would say power is pretty spot on. Against Wigan we were average at best. Good to see some real strikers but general play pretty poor. Birmingham sounded dire against a team with more problems than us. Steve Mac hasn't a Scooby when he picks his team and it shows
                        FFS don't encourage him.

It's far too early to judge SMac. I remember the utter dross we had to put up with month after month with both Ollie and JFH.

No one knows how SMac will work out. Evryone knows that its way too soon to call it.

Comment

Part of me wishes the club would just reappoint Holloway just so we don’t have to read threads from this lunatic on the same bloody subject every day.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Way too early to judge and average was fine given we won the game against a Wigan team that were better than Bristol and Sheffield Utd.

Comment

people need to chill , mclaren needs time , give him 5 or 6 more games and see where we are

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Always wary of new posters who come on here knowing everything about members of this forum. Do the mods check IP addresses.
                                IP & profile checks on all new sign ups.
                                Obviously, proxy servers make ip checks almost redundant.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X