Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning........Have i been in a coma or missed something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning........Have i been in a coma or missed something...

Morning......Ive just had a quick browse on here and it seems ive either been in a coma or missed something.....

Loads of back patting going on and agreeing on our new players lol......a fullback thats here on loan til december keeping out our osman kakay who had started the season ok....so therefore should not of being dropped....young smyth who should be starting whos been ignored....along with our other youngsters....I thought i had been in a deep coma waking up to find us flying in the top half of the table lol....but no we are 3rd from bottom.....next keep hearing about this wonderful goss again and pinning our hopes on him....you cannot make it up.......next along bring on the bassong lol.....So far maclarens ignoring the youngsters in favor of saving his job....instead of bringing on the youngsters and we are playing some extremely boring jfh style football and on saturday against a extremely poor birmingham side....with hardly anything created at all the whole game....

Carry on with the patting on the backs and all agreeing lol.....atleast its entertaining to read compared to our terribly boring start.....

Just off to take the dog out.....

lol

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
      Morning......Ive just had a quick browse on here and it seems ive either been in a coma or missed something.....

Loads of back patting going on and agreeing on our new players lol......a fullback thats here on loan til december keeping out our osman kakay who had started the season ok....so therefore should not of being dropped....young smyth who should be starting whos been ignored....along with our other youngsters....I thought i had been in a deep coma waking up to find us flying in the top half of the table lol....but no we are 3rd from bottom.....next keep hearing about this wonderful goss again and pinning our hopes on him....you cannot make it up.......next along bring on the bassong lol.....So far maclarens ignoring the youngsters in favor of saving his job....instead of bringing on the youngsters and we are playing some extremely boring jfh style football and on saturday against a extremely poor birmingham side....with hardly anything created at all the whole game....

Carry on with the patting on the backs and all agreeing lol.....atleast its entertaining to read compared to our terribly boring start.....

You are still in the coma, it's all just a bad dream induced by the intravenous drugs!!!

Comment

Comment

Maclaren mania is sweeping qpr we are going to hit the play offs for sure i can smell success and its a comming baby
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Rangel is a free transfer until Jan. I presume we can sign him up for longer if needed but brought in for cover as Furlong is out. Kakay hasn't done that well sinc ebeing in.
            Smyth hasn't done that well when coming on but is still in the plans, hence not going on loan.
            2 decent results plus a win in the cup as well, so 3 decent results in a row. Things in that respect look better than better.
            Goss has been injured so only just coming back. Might be better since his loan away. Until he is fit, this comment seem irrelevant to anything.
            Bassong has been training but hasn't been signed, so again irrelevant.
            Eze has started pretty much every game. Kakay has played more than not. Lumley is playing in goal. Oteh signed a new deal. Bright Samuel is getting chances. Manning is out getting 90 minutes week in, week out and can be recalled. Other youngsters have had the minutes here and there but I am sure you agree, you cannot just play your u23 team.
            Birmingham we created a lot more than they did. I dont think they had a decent shot. We hit the bar, missed free headers and 1 on 1s. Back to back clean sheets for the first time in 2 years.

I am not saying everything is epic but I don't see why you are slating people for what, not slating the team?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Rangel is a free transfer until Jan. I presume we can sign him up for longer if needed but brought in for cover as Furlong is out. Kakay hasn't done that well sinc ebeing in.
              Smyth hasn't done that well when coming on but is still in the plans, hence not going on loan.
              2 decent results plus a win in the cup as well, so 3 decent results in a row. Things in that respect look better than better.
              Goss has been injured so only just coming back. Might be better since his loan away. Until he is fit, this comment seem irrelevant to anything.
              Bassong has been training but hasn't been signed, so again irrelevant.
              Eze has started pretty much every game. Kakay has played more than not. Lumley is playing in goal. Oteh signed a new deal. Bright Samuel is getting chances. Manning is out getting 90 minutes week in, week out and can be recalled. Other youngsters have had the minutes here and there but I am sure you agree, you cannot just play your u23 team.
              Birmingham we created a lot more than they did. I dont think they had a decent shot. We hit the bar, missed free headers and 1 on 1s. Back to back clean sheets for the first time in 2 years.

I am not saying everything is epic but I don't see why you are slating people for what, not slating the team?
              Cause it’s pinkie and we don’t have Holloway as boss.

Comment

I think the boards have generally been quieter which is natural given the results have improved a bit.
                I think the comments have generally reflected this improvement but I don't see people back patting as you put it and I haven't seen anyone 'pinning their hopes' on Goss just general chat about him.
                In summary I think the OP is over-reacting

Comment

So far maclarens ignoring the youngsters in favor of saving his job
                  Utter nonsense. As far as I can see he is attempting to get a decent balance of youth and experience.

Comment

What would you consider success this season, 'Powerrangers'?

Comment

Oh right yeah, god forbid anyone should say anything positive about what's happening at the club right now.
                      Evil gits.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        I think the boards have generally been quieter which is natural given the results have improved a bit.
                        I think the comments have generally reflected this improvement but I don't see people back patting as you put it and I haven't seen anyone 'pinning their hopes' on Goss just general chat about him.
                        Even I'm happy Jack

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Exactly lol. No one has pinned their hopes on Goss. And funnily enough, we've looked more solid since a couple of the youngsters were replaced with experience. Good for us on match days, and good for the youngsters like Kakay behind the scenes.
                          Or, you know, we could just carry on the way we were going, add no experience and keep seeing results like WBA. Whatever floats ya boat and all that lol.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes we are 3rd from bottom but we were bottom. So we are showing signs of improvement. Lets wait and see what happens. Fairly confident the improvement will continue. Kakay, Eze and the rest should improve with steady, not volatile, management. Players like Rangel are model professionals and perfect example to the younger players.

Comment

We (most of us) all agree that macca is better then Ollie

remember we used to sing that to Seman about Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X