Justiceforourboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Cover up for what, a racial attack? Been convictions for that in the past so why would there be a cover up for this incident?

The guy was drunk and got sentenced to 13years.
    I never said racial, so where did you get that from? opinions wet he mounted the pavement deliberately.

Comment

Cover up for what, a racial attack? Been convictions for that in the past so why would there be a cover up for this incident?

The guy was drunk and got sentenced to 13years.
      So do i assume you think 13 years is adequate sentence
      when the families have to serve life

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

So do i assume you think 13 years is adequate sentence
        when the families have to serve life
        Of course not. The law only allows for a maximum 14 year term, but the Govt announced last year they want to bring in manslaughter with a maximum of life in prison. But that's not in yet as far as I can see. Why this guy didn't get the 14yrs max is unclear. I assume that when the manslaughter thing comes in it will be too late as hes been dealt with under the current laws? Im just not sure what the legal options would be apart from adding the extra 1yr?

Personally, I'd wire the guy up to the national grid and flick the switch.

Comment

I know people have different opinions on this matter. All I ask it to go on YouTube and watch Tracy Blackwells videos that’s the mother off josh. And it might shed some more light on the case
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            I know people have different opinions on this matter. All I ask it to go on YouTube and watch Tracy Blackwells videos that’s the mother off josh. And it might shed some more light on the case
            You have only to look at Hillsborough and the numerous child sex abuse cases to know she is right about the establishment and polce cover ups.

Then add in the scumbag lawyers who are trying to prosecute retired British soldiers over alleged crimes in Northern Ireland and not forgetting our wonderful MP’s expenses scandal to know something stinks in Britian today.

Last edited by cross it Dave; 11-09-2018, 04:48 AM.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Of course not. The law only allows for a maximum 14 year term, but the Govt announced last year they want to bring in manslaughter with a maximum of life in prison. But that's not in yet as far as I can see. Why this guy didn't get the 14yrs max is unclear. I assume that when the manslaughter thing comes in it will be too late as hes been dealt with under the current laws? Im just not sure what the legal options would be apart from adding the extra 1yr?

Personally, I'd wire the guy up to the national grid and flick the switch.
              And without a wet sponge on his head as well.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
              X