Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    West you don't do flair players, strange how you're now backing tarbs
    Your hilarious. I love flair players just not a fan of flair players who want to be passengers. I have high expectations of our players were your content to accept mediocrity

should Add was not backing Adel just saying that Freeman (prem quality) is not in his league and never will be
    Last edited by West Acton; 02-09-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Think he needs to be a luxury player in a decent promotion chasing team... think he's effing useless in the trenches where we are.

Comment

Bringing Adel back would be like entering Shergar in the 2019 Derby.

Comment

Sure would set a wonderful example to the younger players. Really show them how to turn into spoilt, petulant brats who think they are bigger than the club. We could arrange for Caulker to take them on a tour of the distilleries in Scotland. He's doing nothing. Maybe appoint Boswinga as Motivational Coach while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Sure would set a wonderful example to the younger players. Really show them how to turn into spoilt, petulant brats who think they are bigger than the club. We could arrange for Caulker to take them on a tour of the distilleries in Scotland. He's doing nothing. Maybe appoint Boswinga as Motivational Coach while we're at it.
            I like it. Maybe Ji could come back as captain too?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Your hilerious. I love flair players just not a fan of flair players who want to be passengers. I have high expectations of our players were your content to accept mediocrity

should Add was not backing Adel just saying that Freeman (prem quality) is not in his league and never will be
              True but nearly as hilarious as your spelling!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We'd need to score ten goals a game to get a chance for a point. What a mess all.aroind this would cause.

Comment

Why don’t you think I like flair players out of interest?

Comment

Why don’t you think I like flair players out of interest?
                    Because you always worship the workhorses. Yes every team need them but you talk them up way too much. Players like cousins, henry, I'll put nedum in. I prefer mavericks that try something. Yes they might lose the ball but give me creativity over Jamie mackies all day!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      dons tin hat and waits for a forum.beating.....but love him.our loathe him.he got us out of our seats
                      bloke going for a wee can get most out of seats as no room to pass
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Losing the ball is fine that’s football. But because your maverick does that mean you don’t need to make any effort without the ball or try and win it back??? Thats were my view and yours differs. I can’t stand laziness on pitch and can’t get my head round why people/fans defend it.

Do you not think likes of Adel or Freeman etc would be significantly better players and therefore more use and value to us if they had same work ethic and hunger as say other Mavericks like Suarez, Sanchez etc

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Back in the benfica b team after a year on loan at Genoa
                          As of the 29th August was not named in the Benfica b squad.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

As of the 29th August was not named in the Benfica b squad.
                            sad times for Adel

Comment

Freeman not fit to lick Carbs boots
                              Yesterday confirmed that........ if there ever was any doubt.

Comment

Would keep Cousins in the side and drop Freeman and use Eze in the playmaker role. Cousins would cover the ground that Eze does not which means he plays in the oppositions half.

Comment

Working...
                                X