Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    As SM said, hopefully the international break was used well to get things going event more

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    On the flip side, Birmingham should have won and we should
    have beaten them, so shows recent form is better, no?

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Watching them against Birmingham how the Hell did they put seven past us look really poor
    They did it because i was in Corfu and we`d met a family by the pool that were die hard Baggies , and it gave them a chance to rinse me every day for the rest of the f uckin holiday !

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Watching them against Birmingham how the Hell did they put seven past us look really poor
    Think it was a combination of the fact that we suffered a total collapse that day, mainly of confidence in the back 5 which spread throughout the team; and this in turn giving rise to them gaining great confidence from that, especially with the crowd behind them. TBF to us we've come on leaps and bounds since that horrific day, aided of course by the new signings.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Weird isn't it mate. Against a team who looked so poor against us yet outplayed Forest away. The bizarre world of this division.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Could be like when Newcastle smashed us 6-0 at home. Vaguely remember we went on a run of being unbeaten for 5 games and that included beating Fulham away (although I think we lost one on the Saturday after Newcastle).

To be honest, like that seaoson back then, I would be surprised if we get tonked like that again this season.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    lets face it,we bound to get at least another smashing somewhere this season as plenty of others will,just look at villa yday

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Funny our defence is looked on as our weakest part but in the last 2 League games has 2 clean sheets but the attack which is looked on as our strongest area has only scored 1 dodgy goal.
    The attack is fine, it's the supply line (lack of width) that's the issue.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Funny our defence is looked on as our weakest part but in the last 2 League games has 2 clean sheets but the attack which is looked on as our strongest area has only scored 1 dodgy goal.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

Our defence west- Looked shocking! But agree, like u say a win is a win and that with another clean sheet yesterday will give us vital confidence going into the international break.
    Agreed. Imagine Birmingham posed a threat yesterday, But thankfully they did not..

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Horror of the Hawthorns

What are others views?
    My view is that would make a brilliant title for a horror film! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    I think as qpr fans we come to expect the unexpected...we will probably get tanked again more than once this season...but i will take every ugly 'lucky' wins we can get...away from home only the second half at west brom has seen us get battered.....i think not having a combative.midfield general is our achilles heel.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    We were a bit fortunate to win against Wigan who I thought were better than both Sheff Utd and Bristol. However, we definitely looked better and it's a bit harsh to overlook those bad reffing decisions in the Sheff game.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

Our defence west- Looked shocking! But agree, like u say a win is a win and that with another clean sheet yesterday will give us vital confidence going into the international break.
    International breaks always come at the wrong time. Expecting a spanking up at Bolton.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X