Horror of the Hawthorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror of the Hawthorns

Do you reckon we have got it out our systems now and recovered.

We still looked bit shell shocked against Bristol city but three undefeated now and back to back clean sheets, not achieved since JFH, plus we looked comfortable for 90mins yesterday

Will be interesting to see how we react next time we go behind but I feel that mauling is behind us

ehat are others views?

Good post Wests.

I think it takes a while for new players and new managers to bed in. Hopefully that drubbing was just the shock to the system that we needed, we have certainly looked more solid last couple of games.

Still think we have a lot more improvement to come. God knows where Mas' head is at the moment but he needs to step up, along with the other two midfield prize assets. If they come to the party then I'm sure we will improve from here.

Comment

Really think got to take 2 back to back clean sheets and how comfortable we were yesterday with a pinch of salt. Brum are utter $hite, also although the win, we were lucky against Wigan..... that said confidence well be higher than a couple of weeks ago and the international break has come at the right time for SM. Got a good couple of weeks now to work with his new signings and get a proper understanding how he wants us to play.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Why was Wigan win Lucky Nick??? Surely win is a win. We’re we unlucky then against Baggies or Sheff United

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Why was Wigan win Lucky Nick??? Surely win is a win. We’re we unlucky then against Baggies or Sheff United
          Our defence west- Looked shocking! But agree, like u say a win is a win and that with another clean sheet yesterday will give us vital confidence going into the international break.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Unlucky against united, but the baggies?! Most definitely not

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Our defence west- Looked shocking! But agree, like u say a win is a win and that with another clean sheet yesterday will give us vital confidence going into the international break.
              International breaks always come at the wrong time. Expecting a spanking up at Bolton.

Comment

We were a bit fortunate to win against Wigan who I thought were better than both Sheff Utd and Bristol. However, we definitely looked better and it's a bit harsh to overlook those bad reffing decisions in the Sheff game.

Comment

I think as qpr fans we come to expect the unexpected...we will probably get tanked again more than once this season...but i will take every ugly 'lucky' wins we can get...away from home only the second half at west brom has seen us get battered.....i think not having a combative.midfield general is our achilles heel.
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Horror of the Hawthorns

What are others views?
                    My view is that would make a brilliant title for a horror film! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Agreed. Imagine Birmingham posed a threat yesterday, But thankfully they did not..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Funny our defence is looked on as our weakest part but in the last 2 League games has 2 clean sheets but the attack which is looked on as our strongest area has only scored 1 dodgy goal.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Funny our defence is looked on as our weakest part but in the last 2 League games has 2 clean sheets but the attack which is looked on as our strongest area has only scored 1 dodgy goal.
                          The attack is fine, it's the supply line (lack of width) that's the issue.

Comment

lets face it,we bound to get at least another smashing somewhere this season as plenty of others will,just look at villa yday
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Could be like when Newcastle smashed us 6-0 at home. Vaguely remember we went on a run of being unbeaten for 5 games and that included beating Fulham away (although I think we lost one on the Saturday after Newcastle).

To be honest, like that seaoson back then, I would be surprised if we get tonked like that again this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X