Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I actually only think this forum are very anti freeman. I sat in r block and the whole block worship him. Every time he took a corner he got an incredible reception, I'd go as far to say it reminded me off Lee cook coming over to us. Freeman is definitely our best player Martin but allot of people on this forum don't appreciate vision and quality. Its no fluke he had the best stats last season and he'll have the most assists this too!

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Freeman tries to do the work by himself, not because he is greedy as some are calling him, but because his colleagues will not make the running and find open spaces for him to pass the ball.
    Agreed. Made the exact same point last season.

Some will never agree on this though as everyone sees the game through their own lenses. Similar to ye olde Adel debate.

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    Cannot understand why all the criticism against Freeman. He is the best player we have and somehow many don't like him. Well, it just got to show why we never make any progress. On most occasions, Freeman tries to do the work by himself, not because he is greedy as some are calling him, but because his colleagues will not make the running and find open spaces for him to pass the ball. He is not a Premier player, was said. Well if he was, he would have already gone. Ant to that matter, neither we are Premier quality! So, its great having Luke playing here. I enjoy watching him. As for Eze, I agree that he very similar, however, I leave that problem to SM to solve. It's good to have two quality players in your side.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    I like Freeman but he is not a Premier League player in a million years.

Agree you can't play him and Eze in the same side and have a solid midfield. I'd play one of them behind the strikers in that Adel role.

Leave a comment:

• JamieTheSuperHoop
    replied
    Freeman is our best player from a technical view, his assists last season prove that. I think by playing two strikers now in Wells and Hemed, we need to play a winger, either Pav or Bright (maybe even both). If we play Freeman, it'll be Eze that is sacrificed which at this current time when we're scrapping to get points on the board, is what we need to do. Freeman as a two with Scowen or Mass. Freeman and Eze just don't balance the team. Otherwise you play one winger and Freeman on the other side - given the licence to drift in. I think Steve will stick with Eze though to appease the fans.

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    That Adel role in our team can only be given to one player - Freeman or Eze, not both.

For me Eze does more and has much more natural ability that Freeman.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    But can you coach vision and football brain Dogs??? Surely you ha e it or you don’t ie Adel had it just chose to waste it
    You can but it's brains to feet it's up to S MC and his staff to work on that , I keep falling back on the addition of his new forwards the only truly front runners he's played with while here , he can certainly hold the ball for his forwards to find space make a run now we have to see if S Ms and co can get him to release the the ball for the players forward side ways or even backwards

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    I wonder whether it's the modern fan, who see, or who want to see a certain type of player.
    A player who runs through walls, all effort, & work rate. Very much a part of what's needed in
    the modern game tbf.
    But maybe these same fans would criticise Stan or Rodney. Games changed, older fans
    can appreciate a no 10 and younger not?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    But can you coach vision and football brain Dogs??? Surely you ha e it or you don’t ie Adel had it just chose to waste it

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Dogs. Do you think he is good or consistent enough as a playmaker??
    Oh he's good enough to be the playmaker wether he's got the vision or brain or the discipline s another thing ! That's where MC should come in

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    This business of him being greedy , playing for himself , a show pony , why can't he be given chance now that he has two experienced runners who can find space in front of him for the first time since he's been here , see if he learn to read their games
    afterall isn't it what posters raved about S Ms being a great tactision there he should be able teach him what a play makers job is
    Agree Dogs, now we have pace and movement up front should be something to work on. Number of times in the past seen him break and more often than not the forward line has been behind him

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Run the contract down hence why we paid 200kto300k
    Ok. But on the field he lost his place to Lee Tomlin and had to play on the wing. That`s why his form dipped. But, anyway, I see what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Dogs. Do you think he is good or consistent enough as a playmaker??

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    This business of him being greedy , playing for himself , a show pony , why can't he be given chance now that he has two experienced runners who can find space in front of him for the first time since he's been here , see if he learn to read their games
    afterall isn't it what posters raved about S Ms being a great tactision there he should be able teach him what a play makers job is

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    All our midfield three hardly inspire me.....cameron n jerome....i mean woslek could be a handy pairing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X