Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    As much as I like Freeman for how he gets about the pitch and his willingness to drive forward, I'd have to have Eze as our lone maverick as well.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Eze for me.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Eze.. If you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    If you could only play one (which I think you have to for our best set up) would it be Eze or Freeman ?

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Got skills, but not effective enough,imo.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    77. Have to disagree with you on aying him in the middle as part of a two as he does not get around the pitch quick enough and does not track back enough. Wide left is the only place for him as not good enough to be our number 10 type player as does not score enough goals. Eze is a better bet in that role as he can go both ways so less predictable.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Big Freeman fan, but unsure how to use him. Would be in the hole if we didn't play 442, but I wanna play 442 with Pav on the right wing and the two professional, qualified loan strikers UK up top. Freeman isn't a winger, so I'd play him next to Cameron in the middle with Bright out left. Eze is a luxury player for us now, so can only be an impact sub. Scowen and Luongo presently don't deserve their places. Freeman is, whatever else, a grafter, so can do a defensive role in the middle of a four. That Eze cannot do.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Mixed feelings about him. On the one hand I think he's good and have seen on many occasions his frustration when manages to get forward and isn't supported by anyone - one of my biggest gripes, how slow we can be on the break and our lack of movement off the ball. On the other hand he's obviously at his level and makes lots of mistakes. At the moment we're better off with him.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I've made a fortune curing insomnia

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Oh sorry west thought you were asleep
    Will be be soon now you have started posting

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    He probably is our best player, not sure anyone disputes that, but he could be a far better player, is that not what we all want??

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Oh sorry west thought you were asleep

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Its also very freshing to read this thread. I got ripped apart because I gave a pro Freeman post but he is definitely our best player. Good to hear your views chaps and nice to have a night off from our blinkered fan base

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Perhaps colleagues have given up making runs because they know he won’t release the ball?!? Swings and roundabouts

We have movement now so the old greedy debate will soon be put to bed

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I sat in r block and the whole block worship him. Every time he took a corner he got an incredible reception
    Gets very similar reception in all the corners in fact.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X