Clement the Dream Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clement the Dream Manager

We dodged a bullet with this one. I said at the time guy is a fraud and possibly one of the dumbest managers I have ever heard interviewed

always been highly regarded on this board, not sure why, but his record at Reading is appalling. Reckon he will get bullet in matter of weeks. Wish we had scored pen and sent them down last season

Well respected at rangers mainly due to his old man

Comment

I respected the ' peanuts....peanuts ...roasted peanuts 'man down the rangers but i wouldn't want his kid selling me a burger these days
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Bal when I hear Him speak I scratch my head as to how he ever inspired top players at Chelsea and Bayern he’s totally clueless and actually looks clueless too

Comment

He is like the other chuckle.brother....shite without the other one

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            I respected the ' peanuts....peanuts ...roasted peanuts 'man down the rangers but i wouldn't want his kid selling me a burger these days
            That’s actually good analogy. Fans wanted him because his old man was Rangers. That’s no reason to give him main role. Reading will be his last managerial role I would guess

Comment

Westie if stevie fails here it could well be his last too.

Comment

Clement is a great number 2 but no manager best to stick to what you are good at.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  We dodged a bullet with this one. I said at the time guy is a fraud and possibly one of the dumbest managers I have ever heard interviewed

always been highly regarded on this board, not sure why, but his record at Reading is appalling. Reckon he will get bullet in matter of weeks. Wish we had scored pen and sent them down last season
                  For a nothing game I left there fuming that day Westy.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Bal when I hear Him speak I scratch my head as to how he ever inspired top players at Chelsea and Bayern he’s totally clueless and actually looks clueless too
                    Was never his job to inspire them at those clubs and that's probably been the biggest challenge for him in terms of different roles.

Comment

he crap so would prob do excellent here
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Has no pedigree as a manager and never did. He only ever got a Managers job on the back on working as a coach at big clubs simply because Ancelotti liked him in that role and he moved with him. Any work done in those roles was still under the guidance and instruction of the manager.

It's like saying Brian Kidd, McClaren and Quiroz would make great managers just because they had huge success working at Man Utd with Fergie. Obviously the latter two have gone on to manage and continue to do so, but with nothing if not mixed results...

Comment

Still cracks me up that people think he is a good manager and would be the "right fit" for QPR.

Him and Monk will be in the bottom 6 all season until they are sacked.

Comment

Working...
                          X