Now team settling down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Maybe maybe not. He’s sorted them out last three games plus two clean sheets so it’s progress. Was certainly on dodgy ground after WBA and Bristol City
    The only sorting out i see is the two cleant sheets....be it against very poor opposition....todays game was the poorest in quality ive seen for a very long time....so nothing to be proud of....And not using our youngsters and the right selections.

Comment

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post

The only sorting out i see is the two cleant sheets....be it against very poor opposition....todays game was the poorest in quality ive seen for a very long time....so nothing to be proud of....And not using our youngsters and the right selections.
      If we win or draw the opposition is the worst team ever. I thought that was Wigan or was it Bristol rovers or was it Posh....now it’s birmingham

Comment

Agree was poor game both sides. But we rarely kept clean sheet last season, especially away, so two on the trot is progress regardless of opposition

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

If we win or draw the opposition is the worst team ever. I thought that was Wigan or was it Bristol rovers or was it Posh....now it’s birmingham

I think where we are in the table pretty much sums up how we have played so far.....3rd from bottom....

Comment

not been to many Qpr games in the last 20 years I guess?

Comment

I think where we are in the table pretty much sums up how we have played so far.....3rd from bottom....
              Yep sure does. Still VERY early days though. Plus new signings still to properly settle in... Also love the way SM says he wants to build his team around the our strikers. Shows he wants us to be an attacking team. Give it time imho, this league can turn so quick.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Yep sure does. Still VERY early days though. Plus new signings still to properly settle in... Also love the way SM says he wants to build his team around the our strikers. Shows he wants us to be an attacking team. Give it time imho, this league can turn so quick.

It shoes me how desperate he is to keep his job more like nick......realised he was out of his depth with the squad he took on...

Comment

Yes but we lost our first 3 and have 4 points from next 3....an improvement I think you have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Yes but we lost our first 3 and have 4 points from next 3....an improvement I think you have to agree.

Not really no as obviously our tactics have changed regarding bringing on our youngsters....i was looking forward to this season watching the likes of smyth manning and other youngsters....yet so far play wise we have gone backwards

just like we was before the youngsters got introduced....

Comment

It shoes me how desperate he is to keep his job more like nick......realised he was out of his depth with the squad he took on...
                      those lemons are so Bitter. Would rather your side struggled to prove a point. Absolutely no respect to you

Comment

Not for me mate. We've got a decent squad, but tbf most dont seem to be giving 100%, not sure why- fitness/laziness/new manager etc who knows, but for me the squad he took over is more than good enough for this league... He's still building and getting his ideas across to the players (like any new manager). Way to early to pass any real judgement on SM and his team imo.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Relegated and will finish bottom if this bell end in charge holds onto his job and carrys on picking this shyte every week!!!

Comment

Make no mistake this was a dog of a match played by two sides frightened of loosing devoid of any adventure , no better than JFHs brand of football in a game there for the taking

Comment

Have to agree Dogs, was not pleasant on the eye but two cleans sheets back to back is progress. The game was there for taking just needed manager to be brave from the off and play wingers

baffles me that Ollie and Macca have squad of wingers but refuse to use them it’s bizzare. Genuinely think we would have walked today’s game with wingers and Bos pace on counter

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                unlike factos stds
                                it was caused by a change in the conditioner i wash my pants in...
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X