Washington....pound to a penny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington....pound to a penny

He outscores any of our strikers and destroys us at brammell lane....nailed on
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    He outscores any of our strikers and destroys us at brammell lane....nailed on
    not a chance in hell. he is an utter turd of a striker.

how long did those mugs give him a contract for?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We could put the ball in the middle of an empty goal on the line, and he still put it wide
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

In fact I bet it took him 15 goes to sign on the dotted line
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hopefully they’ll be a clause in his contract that he’s got to play against us

Comment

He could do well. Rather he didn't but good attitude
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

not a chance in hell. he is an utter turd of a striker.

how long did those mugs give him a contract for?
              1 year - the bloke is total gash.

Comment

Gone Sheffield United. Now what happened to another useless striker we had once? You know, Leon Clarke!

Comment

No chance he’s ####ing ####

Comment

It's sod's law that he scores against his former club. So many others have done before him

Comment

I think we have to consider what a toxic and incompetent environment players have to deal with at QPR. We are not a great workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I think we have to consider what a toxic and incompetent environment players have to deal with at QPR. We are not a great workplace.
                        Hard to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          maybe some truth in that, but he never looked like stepping up to this level.

He was a bad signing. Loads of excuses and reasons were staed on here why he wasn't scoring goals including being played out of position or needing to play off or alongside another striker etc, but he just never looked confident in scoring when through 1 on 1 or in side the penalty area. His best effort (apart from the few that went in ) was probably the one thta Smith blocked on Tuesday!

Comment

Pants pulled down by Peterborough over Washington.

Decent lower league player, and always tried his best and had a top attitude. Absolutely fell apart in front of goal though.

Good luck Conor, but not against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Hard to disagree
                              Easy to knock the club and at same time give players an excuse to be rubbish. Idea players on upwards of 10k p/w, , surronded by money men, always paid on time, play in front of loyal supporters at a great club and managed on the whole by experienced managers is somehow toxic isn't something I agree with.
                              Up and down the land folks get up and do their best at work on low wages, bosses that bully, don't pay on time or with the shadow of redundancy. No excuse for our players not to perform to the best of their ability, if they haven't then either not good enough or can't be bothered got nothing to do with the workplace imho.

Comment

Working...
                              X