Albert adomah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

a month ago they were in ffp crisis, now the are splashing loan cash about the place without a care in the world.

just shows ffp is bolox to some clubs
    Loads taking a gamble this season Hits. They can’t all go up. Could be an interesting summer for the FL deciding FFP punishment

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I was hoping for someone a bit mobile, for all of Ned's negatives he did have pace which at times got us out of trouble. I noticed the German can hardly jog let alone sprint so surprised we have gone for another senior player
      Yep - I still have nightmares watching Aaron Hughes get torn a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Loads taking a gamble this season Hits. They can’t all go up. Could be an interesting summer for the FL deciding FFP punishment
        Be interesting to see what does happen. Is S&P (I'm trying to get used to the new jargon) just a stick to cane QPR with,or does it really have teeth? Or are there lessons to be learned?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          They have got that Purslow guy in who will bring in sponsorship deals to cover the spending. The fellow was decent at both Liverpool and Chelsea so expect them to knock even more dough out in January. Probably the best signing they have made this summer
          See what you’re saying 73, but remember reading somewhere that sponsorship deals have to be proportionate that’s why for instance TF & co couldn’t sponsor ground/shirts for say £60m though could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Be interesting to see what does happen. Is S&P (I'm trying to get used to the new jargon) just a stick to cane QPR with,or does it really have teeth? Or are there lessons to be learned?
            Of the same opinion

Comment

Working...
            X