Albert adomah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

They got Bolasie the other day as well. Proper potent attacking force they've got up there.
    proper ffp fine they've got, if they don't go up...

Comment

All about scoring goals and they look like they are just going to outscore teams. We should have tried for Adomah as not sure we have enough for the season.

Comment

I think if Adomah had a chance to come here he would jump at it. And probably choose to do so within our wage structure but i can't ever see this happening even if we had another day and wanted a winger

Comment

He's going to Boro apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

proper ffp fine they've got, if they don't go up...
            Aint they got a mutli-zillionaire backer pumping dough into the club ?

Comment

So have we but as we've found out you have to stay within the rules If they don't go up they will have a fine like ours

Comment

They got Bolasie the other day as well. Proper potent attacking force they've got up there.
                Yes they have and all will be able to watch them probably tear QPR apart in the televised game in October.

Would have loved Adomah at QPR, but hey, we all know the club couldn't afford him.

Comment

a month ago they were in ffp crisis, now the are splashing loan cash about the place without a care in the world.

just shows ffp is bolox to some clubs
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

They have got that Purslow guy in who will bring in sponsorship deals to cover the spending. The fellow was decent at both Liverpool and Chelsea so expect them to knock even more dough out in January. Probably the best signing they have made this summer

Comment

We don’t need him , we already have pav , Osayi-Samuel and little Smyth in the wide areas , makes no odds to me if he’s a rangers fan or not .

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        They have got that Purslow guy in who will bring in sponsorship deals to cover the spending. The fellow was decent at both Liverpool and Chelsea so expect them to knock even more dough out in January. Probably the best signing they have made this summer
                        We don't need anybody like Purslow working at QPR with any of this nonsense about bringing in sponsorship deals to finance the club. We have great deals with Royal Panda and Ashville Aggregates sponsoring the club.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We don't need anybody like Purslow working at QPR with any of this nonsense about bringing in sponsorship deals to finance the club. We have great deals with Royal Panda and Ashville Aggregates sponsoring the club.
                          I'm looking them up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                            We don’t need him , we already have pav , Osayi-Samuel and little Smyth in the wide areas , makes no odds to me if he’s a rangers fan or not .

Comment

I agree with jn. Would of been a great signing but he'd be on a very decent wage, we clearly have thrown our finances at Cameron. I was hoping for someone a bit mobile, for all of Ned's negatives he did have pace which at times got us out of trouble. I noticed the German can hardly jog let alone sprint so surprised we have gone for another senior player
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Aint they got a mutli-zillionaire backer pumping dough into the club ?
                                Don’t matter how rich your owners are still have to abide by FFP rules. Looks like they’re going for broke this season as it’s their 3rd season out of the premier. Would absolutely love them to fluck up

Comment

Working...
                                X