Washington gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post

good post actually. i'm pretty sure we made a profit on chery and polter but nothing major. ariel borysuik can slide into that list as well although he went on a free. bidwell is probably worth what we paid for him which was 2m i think but we have bled out a lot of money on crap players.

i think only the midfield 3 and matt smith are worth more now than what we paid for them
    No way is Bidwell worth £2M, if that is indeed what they paid for him.

And yes, I agree that the majority of the signings under the DoF's watch have been disappointing and provided a poor return. The players he signed have been as poor as the managerial appointments that he has had his input in.

Comment

I have no hard feelings towards Washington and I wish him all the best.

Guy looked like he actually gave a toss, which is something a lot of our former recent players can’t say. Yeah he struggled to find the back of the net but that never detered him from chasing every half ball or placing pressure on defenders when they played it back. Even when the fans turned against him he didn’t sit there and mope, still went out there and still gave the best he could, which is all I ask of a player wearing our shirt.
      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

’worth even less’ now = £0
        My dog cost more.
        Have you named your dog Conor?

Comment

He made some great passes to the Israeli keeper last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
            I

looked like he actually gave a toss,
            which should never be mistaken for real ability. That's where a lot of people went wrong with CW.

Comment

Working...
            X