Washington gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    While it hasn't worked out for him here, I would almost bet that if this goes through he will score a bucketload.
    13 goals in 92 games for us....

Comment

The lad was a grafter but was lacking that bit of quality to perform consistently at Championship level. I wish him luck as he he was a good pro but I think we have sen after one game with Wells and Hemed he was just not at the level we need in this division.

Comment

Good luck tp him but I might go to Blackpool now.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post
          Good move for all involved and definitely wish him well.

He's not a wage thief but simply hasn't worked out.
          I agree, athough I am surprised that no league 1 club could have been tempted to buy him for a small fee.

Comment

I've just received news the deals off!!.............Sheff Utd rep arranged to meet Wash in a cafe off the M1 to finalise contract, called The Net,........Wash can't find it!

Comment

Always a trier. Just didn't work out for him here. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

13 goals in 92 games for us....
                Bound to score tomorrow then !

Although it'll be very hard for Washington to be picked ahead of Clarke, Sharp, McGoldrick and that Liverpool wonderkid Woodburn....
                Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 31-08-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

In a way a little sad to see him go. Didn't think he would leave in this way and given his work rate and non sulking personality would rather have seen Sylla go instead. I really hope it works out for him somewhere and he starts scoring regularish as his attitude is spot on and deserves a break. If we ever come up against him again he deserves a big round of applause for trying hard to do the right thing all the time and work hard. Bet he's gutted right now.

Comment

I am just a little peeved that they didn't sell him earlier in the summer. Surely they could have transfer listed him and seen what offers they received. Well done QPR!!!!!!

Comment

If it’s one thing we do well it’s waste money. 2.5 mil this pone merchant cost us. Another stroke of genius by the DOF. Might aswell of taken the cash and flushed it down the s.hitter

Comment

We could have asked for a fee for loaning him out, same as we are paying to loanies coming in. Then, at the end of the season, he will not have his contract renewed. Our club logic is tremendous, to say the least.

Comment

Wish him well apart from against us.
                          At least the club ha e done the right thing and cut their losses, we probably paid him a percentage of his remaining deal.
                          His wage will probably cover the deal with Stoke for cameron

Comment

Can we please get Billy Sharp in return. Just a joke, I`m afraid.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I didn't think much to Sheff Utd. Are they not in the mini league Rebs?
                              Top of mini league team,won't be involved in relegation dogfight

Comment

Utter waste of £2.5 million

Comment

Working...
                                X