Carabao cup 3rd round draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carabao cup 3rd round draw

Who do we think we'll get or who do you want. Knowing us we'll probably get Forest but I'd like either Liverpool or Man Utd at home. Thoughts?

Blackpool

Comment

away to pool
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Blackpool

Comment

And we have------- Blackpool away

Comment

Get the coaches booked...chips...kiss me quick hats...sloshed up novern bints....marvellous
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

And the cash register keeps on rolling from our cup run.

Comment

Well, we're gonna have to improve our away form. Hopefully we'll field a better side and take getting to the 4th rnd seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Well, we're gonna have to improve our away form. Hopefully we'll field a better side and take getting to the 4th rnd seriously.
                  This exactly.

If he chooses a similar line up again, we can kiss goodbye any further involvement and a probable fixture against a Premiership side in the 5th round.

Progress in the competition can increase confidence in the side as it did for Bristol City last season (yes, they tailed off badly after losing in the S/finals). It can also provide more revenue through attendances which will be bigger against better opponents plus a possible live game fee, to help with FFP targets.

Comment

anyone going will need a rabies shot up there
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fantastic! Illuminations getting switched on tomoz...... could be a great day: watch the sunset into sea on warm balmy evening, see the game and then wander down the golden mile with a bag of chips afterwards. About time we had a sexy draw in the cup. I'm deffo there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        anyone going will need a rabies shot up there
                        Any one remember going there for fa cup game 1990 , think it was a Sunday afternoon drew 2 2 . We did the weekend up there absolute carnage .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Fantastic! Illuminations getting switched on tomoz...... could be a great day: watch the sunset into sea on warm balmy evening, see the game and then wander down the golden mile with a bag of chips afterwards. About time we had a sexy draw in the cup. I'm deffo there.
                          You make it sound like the Caribbean.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Any one remember going there for fa cup game 1990 , think it was a Sunday afternoon drew 2 2 . We did the weekend up there absolute carnage .
                            went by car to that one,couple of days later a parking fine arrived in the post
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We were all in a boozer on the seafront night before the game with loads of other rangers , Then a big mob starts approaching the pub , it was dark so couldn’t make out who it was.As everyone ran towards the doors to have a go , it turned out it was the little man with his mob .

Comment

Working...
                              X