FFP questions to the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP questions to the club

The club plan to do a FAQs style-piece with CEO Lee Hoos next week on FFP - what it is, how it works, why some clubs seem to be able to spend more than others etc. This is to hopefully address some fans' misunderstandings around the topic.

If there are any questions you have, feel free to post them here and we'll forward them on to the club.

You Rs.
    Last edited by Stanley; 30-08-2018, 11:57 AM.

how will the ffp affect us next season?

how will the fines be paid, will it be out of the club earnings or are the board covering it and thus it won't affect our finances at all?

will our ffp payments count towards club losses each season?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      how will the ffp affect us next season?

how will the fines be paid, will it be out of the club earnings or are the board covering it and thus it won't affect our finances at all?

will our ffp payments count towards club losses each season?
      Almost certain they’ve already said it doesn’t come out of the operating budget and that it can be swallowed by the owners but I’d also be keen on clarification of that

Comment

Stanley, I have a question

Why don’t the club sell the naming rights to the stadium?
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Not sure I would believe hoos, as he is clearly going to tell the fans what they want to hear. Think it's fairly clear well the penalty anyway. Just got to draw a line under it and accept the punishment. How many interviews do we need?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            Stanley, I have a question

Why don’t the club sell the naming rights to the stadium?
            Not sure what that 50p would do for us

Comment

Who chose the money spinning pink away kit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Who chose the money spinning pink away kit ?
                You mean the F***ing F***ing Pink.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Almost certain they’ve already said it doesn’t come out of the operating budget and that it can be swallowed by the owners but I’d also be keen on clarification of that
                  same here, hoos is good with words but rarely clarifies anything. he just spins words around and gradually moves away from the question.
                  if there was bad news i'd rather just know about it so we know where we're at

Comment

I haven't seen Hoos spin his words. On the contrary he seems very straight talking to me. The only time he hasn't come clean is where he was not allowed to because of legal implications.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      I haven't seen Hoos spin his words. On the contrary he seems very straight talking to me. The only time he hasn't come clean is where he was not allowed to because of legal implications.
                      Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Agreed
                        I would like to know:

Mclaren has stated twice to my knowledge recently that we have money to spend. Is this the case? If so are we just trying to be whiter than white and trying to make a statement to the FL that we are being prudent.

They state it doesn’t matter how rich the owners are they cannot spend out of the FFP ( or whatever it’s called now) how come the likes of Villa, who were on the verge of administration a couple of months ago afford the wages of the loaners coming in and make multimillion pound bids for players and the likes of Blackburn bid £4-5 m for players.

Comment

From a playing perspective is there any advantage in having rich owners that want to invest in a small club these days if there is no scope for developing the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            "Early bird send ticket money will help hollowhead invest in the squad and we will have those signings ready for preseason."

He is no car salesman, I grant you......
                            More of a double glazing salesman.

#arthurdaley
                            #everest
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can someone ask Who's Zoomin' Who ?

Comment

Working...
                              X