damian stewpeas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damian stewpeas

sorry people,as much as i think he is an honest player.too many 'slips' at crucial times for my liking........a top notch ch besides the gorkks for me next season!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

As much as hes improved, he is still prone to a blunder, but on his day he is awesome.

Comment

my girlfriend alikens me to that old son!!!.though she didnt stay last night.......:shame:
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          sorry people,as much as i think he is an honest player.too many 'slips' at crucial times for my liking........a top notch ch besides the gorkks for me next season!
          You cant blame anyone of the defense as we have been one of the tightest this season its lack of goals that is the problem and as HH has missed so many sitters blame him.
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

to be honest for me connoly is the player we need at centre back with gorks. hase so much quality and will become an established premier league player in the future

Comment

If prizes were given out at the end of the year for "most improved player" then he would have to be in with a shout.

That's not to say he is a good defender, just improved on particularly poor in previous seasons.

However I have to agree with factamondo. Stewart's howlers are a big liability at times.

He is by far the worst offender for mistakes = goals.

You watch him for a game closely, the amount of times he allows a high punted ball to bounce, putting himself under immediate pressure from attackers is criminal.

Having said that, he has scored a few himself. The winner against Sheff Weds was a cracker so credit where credit due.

Ultimately though he deffo isn't good enough for a team (supposedly) pushing for promotion to the promised land.

Comment

I think Stewart has had a good season, but his concerntration needs to improve.

Comment

Average player, playing out off his skin this season but in recent months getting back to his old self unfortunately.

Connolly and Gorkss to boss the centre of defence next season simple answer really...Ramage at RB and a new LB please.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                    If prizes were given out at the end of the year for "most improved player" then he would have to be in with a shout.

That's not to say he is a good defender, just improved on particularly poor in previous seasons.

However I have to agree with factamondo. Stewart's howlers are a big liability at times.

He is by far the worst offender for mistakes = goals.

You watch him for a game closely, the amount of times he allows a high punted ball to bounce, putting himself under immediate pressure from attackers is criminal.

Having said that, he has scored a few himself. The winner against Sheff Weds was a cracker so credit where credit due.

Ultimately though he deffo isn't good enough for a team (supposedly) pushing for promotion to the promised land.

Well summed up
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Unbelievable. Our joint best player by a country mile this season and your saying he is not good enough
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I find it disapointing at how i thought Delaney was coming back to his old best only for him to be dropped...
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Ah the mystery that is football, that's what keeps us coming back.

Comment

stewpeas is prone to the odd **** up

Comment

personally our back 4 next season should start as:

Ramage. Gorkks. Connolly. New LB

Hall and 1 other as back ups

Comment

Working...
                              X