Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **All QPR Spare Tickets - Ticket Requests - home or away**

This service is for QPR fans only.

Please use this thread to either request tickets or offer them to others, for any Rangers game.

Kindly use this service in the spirit it was intended and not to attempt to sell tickets above face value. Any post doing so will be removed.

I’m looking for a ticket for the Norwich game, blocks C, E or F in SAR.

please PM me.

Thanks in advance
    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

I have one free ticket for England vs Spain at Wembley on Saturday 8th September.

There isn't a catch but whoever takes it must definitely go so no time wasters please.

PM me if genuinely interest.

Comment

I wont be able to watch the Millwall game on 19th Sept.

How can I put my ST on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          I wont be able to watch the Millwall game on 19th Sept.

How can I put my ST on offer.
          Contact the box office, give them your details and say you want to leave a paper ticket at the collection box on SAR for whomever you arrange with here to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Contact the box office, give them your details and say you want to leave a paper ticket at the collection box on SAR for whomever you arrange with here to use it.
            Thanks.

If anyone wants the ticket for the Millwall match PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Thanks.

If anyone wants the ticket for the Millwall match PM me.
              And thank you for kindly offering it up stanis

Comment

Hey!
                I'm over for work in London from Northern Ireland at short notice and want to go to the Milwall game next week! However I've apparently signed up too late and I'm not eligible to buy general sale tickets! I've called the ticket office and they weren't overly helpful either.. I can see there are still lots of tickets available to purchase but it just wont let me. I'm looking for 3 tickets if possible, anyone any ideas/suggestions? I've also tried Twickets but there aren't 3 adult tickets together that are available sadly!

Thanks
                Tim

Comment

Derby at home Ellisre road stand block x 10 pound If anyone wants it

Comment

Ticket now gone

Comment

Might have a ticket for Norwich in the Y block (standing part of it). If I do, ill sell it for a tenner. Anyone interested? I will know by midday today.

Comment

I have my ST available for th e Norwich game as I am unable to attend.

PM me if anyone wants it.

Comment

Got 2 tickets in Y available. I’ll do 1 for 10 or 2 for 20. Message me if you are interested.

Comment

any seated Derby ticks available pleade

Comment

Hi all! I'm making my first trip over to London in early November and it happens to be on the weekend of the Brentford game. I understand it might be a bit more difficult to snatch up some tickets for this game but I figured it would be worth the try. I am looking for two tickets if at all possible! Any tips would also be appreciated for game day experience/pubs/etc! Thank you in advance for all help!

Comment

Working...
                              X