No announcement yet.

Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just over 5k, They had the top tier and had a good following.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Maids. In a central role he gives us much needed energy and also covers behind unlike the two auto picks who have been woeful so far. Give him a run of 5 to games in the middle and then judge as 12 minutes here or a game in then out is no good to anyone. Very quick across the ground which is an asset that neither Scowen or Luongo can offer.
      Whenever I have seen Cousins play, hes been quick, has an engine and seems tenacious. All good qualities but his player awarteness and distrbution is so poor he needs all the previous qualities to chase the ball back again or the shadow thats running past him due to giving the ball away.

The lads played a fair amount of championship football and never really took his chance. The point that I do take on board is he deserves another chance right now as Scowen and Luonog are playing very poor so why not see if he can step up.

Comment

Maids. Fair points you make. He was excellent in centre midfield for Charlton when we played them and not sure you can say he has played a lot of championship for us in centre mid especially not a run of games. JFH and Holloway both had him all over the place so very harsh to dismiss especially as the people in front of him offer nothing more and do not have the energy he has. We are as a fanbase very quick to overate certain players and totally write off others.

Comment

I've slated Cousins in the past but have no problem with him getting a start in the CM role based on our current powderpuff pairing.

Comment

No calls for Schteve's sacking after this game? He must be approaching legend status in the modern game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              Ingram was worst on pitch. Should have called for balls but left to the wing backs. Missed every ball into the box in the air. Terrible distribution. Absolutely shocking
              McLaren's fault, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Whenever I have seen Cousins play, hes been quick, has an engine and seems tenacious. All good qualities but his player awarteness and distrbution is so poor he needs all the previous qualities to chase the ball back again or the shadow thats running past him due to giving the ball away.

The lads played a fair amount of championship football and never really took his chance. The point that I do take on board is he deserves another chance right now as Scowen and Luonog are playing very poor so why not see if he can step up.
                Maids, I agree.

He may have these qualities and probably deserves a chance, especially if Scowen and Luongo fail to impress at Birmingham.

I wasn't that impressed by him last night as it was against lower league opponennts and I expected more from him.

Freeman plays a different role and has other players to challenge for his place.

Comment

Working...
                X