"Let's see where we are Friday."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Well 1 more loan and we're in serious trouble. If you think different then you're going to be seriously disappointed croyd
    I think there will be two mate but just saying it wouldn't surprise me if none of those are a keeper.

Comment

I hope we get couple in but my head says we won’t

Comment

Far too raw. I can see him making plenty of mistakes. He does shout to be fair but doesn't command his box well enough. Also that so called wonder save. You never use right hand when diving left, lucky we got away with it. Such an important role and let's not try and save money Greg.
        Just think he’s decent enough as he is for this level and that priority should be given to getting a leader in that back 4. Ingrams been shocking but half the problem has been the dog #### in front of him. Stands to reason that the less opportunity you give the opposition the less the keepers got to do. Our priority is a destroyer to protect the back 4 and a leader/experienced head in the centre of said back 4 imho

Comment

Got a feeling we will see an influx of players tomorrow.

I'll bet on 3-4 arrivals and 2 going out.

Comment

I’m actually with Weare, need 3 in I think. Goalie, centre back and physical central midfielder. Although I’d say centre back is priority

Comment

We're definitely in a relegation battle after what I saw against Wigan. 2 new strikers a positive but they aren't miracle workers. We need a big man that is mobile in the centre of midfield because currently we have no one that can control that important area. A new keeper is a must, Lumley not good enough and 4 new loans would definitely hide our weakness's
              What is the point of 4 new loans when we can only name 3 of them in the matchday squad?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

What is the point of 4 new loans when we can only name 3 of them in the matchday squad?
                Injuries

Comment

You can field 5 at a time as far as I know.

Comment

Actually not true. 8 loans are allowed and up to 5 in the match day squad. ( simplified version)

Comment

Because you can name 5 in a match day squad

Comment

Didn't we have 7 loans when we had Priskin, Bent etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Didn't we have 7 loans when we had Priskin, Bent etc?
                          I understand that two of those didn't count as loans Brian, they were signed under the self handicap system

Comment

So we have two loans already. We loan another four. So by my reckoning 2+4=6. So you are paying someone to sit in the stands in case a loanee gets injured ?

Comment

Exactly the same as paying for more than 11 permanent players though isn't it. Someone has to sit it out. It's all about every player playing well enough in training to try and force the manager to play them.

Comment

No you have to play better than 5 other players not 18 to be in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X