"Let's see where we are Friday."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Let's see where we are Friday."

End of SM's interview on the offy regarding any incoming. Mentioned that we were light in a couple of areas.

Still think we'll struggle even with the latest arrivals. Fingers crossed.

Just watched the full interview. There could be more to come in. Also Yaya Toure has passed a medical in London. Surely not

Comment

I will be peeved if no more signings asany defensive injuries or suspensions and QPR could be in real trouble. The back 4 against Bristol Rovers looked very shaky indeed and they are the cover. Hall is only now recovering so will give him the benefit of doubt but the others were far from convincing against a League 1 outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I will be peeved if no more signings asany defensive injuries or suspensions and QPR could be in real trouble. The back 4 against Bristol Rovers looked very shaky indeed and they are the cover. Hall is only now recovering so will give him the benefit of doubt but the others were far from convincing against a League 1 outfit.
        3, 4 or 5 at the back we've been dodgy for years, literally.

Haven't had a defensive coach up to the job since fvck knows when. Wembley was our last really good defensive performance, largely because everyone actually knew what they were supposed to be doing, courtesy of a couple wise heads at the back who organised them.

No idea who is doing it now, and whoever it is supposed to be clearly has no idea either. This needs sorting, otherwise we will get raped again. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

3, 4 or 5 at the back we've been dodgy for years, literally.

Haven't had a defensive coach up to the job since fvck knows when. Wembley was our last really good defensive performance, largely because everyone actually knew what they were supposed to be doing, courtesy of a couple wise heads at the back who organised them.

No idea who is doing it now, and whoever it is supposed to be clearly has no idea either. This needs sorting, otherwise we will get raped again. Simple.
          Why can`t the Board see that?? I mean Amit?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

We're definitely in a relegation battle after what I saw against Wigan. 2 new strikers a positive but they aren't miracle workers. We need a big man that is mobile in the centre of midfield because currently we have no one that can control that important area. A new keeper is a must, Lumley not good enough and 4 new loans would definitely hide our weakness's
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              A new keeper is a must, Lumley not good enough
              Nope. A decent CB and a well experienced central midfielder are a MUST. A keeper to replace Ingram is a hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Nope. A decent CB and a well experienced central midfielder are a MUST. A keeper to replace Ingram is a hope.
                Wtf are you talking about. Lumley isn't the answer. We need a no1 STARTING keeper. Smithies gone happened but we need to deal with it and look for a replacement that breeds confidence to what clearly is a suspect defence

Comment

Wtf are you talking about. Lumley isn't the answer. We need a no1 STARTING keeper. Smithies gone happened but we need to deal with it and look for a replacement that breeds confidence to what clearly is a suspect defence
                  Why isn’t lumley good enough to be number 1? Was very vocal and commanding against Wigan. I think we should get an old head in to cover Ingram and be capable of stepping in should lumley have a wobble but there’s nothing I’ve seen of lumley so far to suggest he’s not the answer

Comment

Far too raw. I can see him making plenty of mistakes. He does shout to be fair but doesn't command his box well enough. Also that so called wonder save. You never use right hand when diving left, lucky we got away with it. Such an important role and let's not try and save money Greg.

Comment

Nothing like clean sheets to breed confidence.
                      Lumley = played 2, clean sheets 2.

Not sure what more he can do.

Early days obviously but he's never gonna get experience at this level if he doesn't get played.

At some point he's expected to be our number 1 and he's had experience at lower level so now maybe it's time to step up.

More concerned about the 4 in front of him than the few mistakes he's bound to make along the way.

Comment

Think your answer highlights exactly what a MUST have position to fill is....

Personally think Lumley is more than ok for this division and would be certainly benefit from us having a better defence in front of him.

Comment

We're definitely in a relegation battle after what I saw against Wigan. 2 new strikers a positive but they aren't miracle workers. We need a big man that is mobile in the centre of midfield because currently we have no one that can control that important area. A new keeper is a must, Lumley not good enough and 4 new loans would definitely hide our weakness's
                          Blimey, I am glad you didn't witness the other games if you came to that conclusion after Saturday. Lumley didn't put a foot wrong as far as I can remember. I would say a CB is priority if we were only to make one more loan.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                            More concerned about the 4 in front of him than the few mistakes he's bound to make along the way.
                            Absolutely spot on.

Comment

Well 1 more loan and we're in serious trouble. If you think different then you're going to be seriously disappointed croyd

Comment

Working...
                              X