holloway v McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I was pro Ollie to a degree. Couldn’t give a f*** if people agree or not with that. The bloke loves this club and kept us clear of relegation last season with the numpties at the helm tripping us up left right and centre with their ridiculous running of the club.

He done a good job to keep us up with the squad we had and tbh anyone who thinks it wasn’t a good job needs their heads checking.

Ollies gone now and I still don’t get the SMC appointment as I don’t particularly see it as a upgrade. The numpty today played 4 4 2 with two central midfielders/number 10’s as wingers and made no subs until the 80th minute in a game we really could of should of won. So tactically I can’t see any difference what so ever.

However, he is our new manager and we need to get behind him and the team and leave the Ollie take in the past.
    come off it. Ollie not had a decent year as a manager in years. Only started getting results for us after someone started man aging him. Was woeful. His second spell here he was frank Spencer of football managers. Great character and Rs man yes. Good manager no.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Ollies gone now and I still don’t get the SMC appointment t.
      I still don't get it either.

Comment

No wonder being a mod or an adm. on here is difficult. Can we not put this topic to bed?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Ha ha ha love it on here ! Back from a few weeks in Corfu and everyone is still rowing about whether anyone is Pinkie ( or now whether Tarbs is anyone else ! ) Nice to know nothing changes on here ! and the poor new poster is getting coated off for talking about Ollie when the thread is a comparison between Steeev and Ollie !!!
          Bare jokes fam !!!!
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            a little stat i have just seen posted.

Ian Holloway Vs Steve McClaren - first seven games.

Holloway - Won 1, Lost 6, Scored 3, win percentage 14%

McClaren - Won 3, Lost 4, Scored 9, win percentage 43%#
            Remembering that 2 of those were cup games, we'd only ever get 2 cup games a year under Holloway we've already had 2 under stcheve and at least 2 more to come,

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Ha ha ha love it on here ! Back from a few weeks in Corfu and everyone is still rowing about whether anyone is Pinkie ( or now whether Tarbs is anyone else ! ) Nice to know nothing changes on here ! and the poor new poster is getting coated off for talking about Ollie when the thread is a comparison between Steeev and Ollie !!!
              Bare jokes fam !!!!
              #jesuispinkie
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Pointless thread.

Ollie wasn't up to it. SMac may work out, or maybe not.

That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Nor me

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

Nor me
                    Im glad im not the only one on here be it in a small minority.....

Comment

So can anybody tell me what happened and who got banned as i still don't know?

Comment

I'd almost bet that Pep Guardiola would have similar stats to Holloway if he turned up at QPR and was given the resources.

Can just see him trying to explain to Jamie Mackie about one touch football...

Comment

In fairness Jaime Mackie was master of one touch football as usually after his first touch it was throw in or goal kick

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            In fairness Jaime Mackie was master of one touch football as usually after his first touch it was throw in or goal kick

Comment

Just bringing this back up...hows it going so far....giving steve a chance and bringing thisback up before tonights game

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                So can anybody tell me what happened and who got banned as i still don't know?
                                I got banned

Comment

Working...
                                X