holloway v McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Ok what I am trying to say is Holloway has been sacked and is no longer is part of QPR Power
    It doesn't really matter if he won all the first 7 games or lost them he's a radio commentator now
    We need to look forward to now and the future with Mc Laren whether we like him or hate him this is a critical season

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Yes power it's not personal mate just think we now need to go forward you have made your point I will be back shortly
      Just off to walk the dog
      Your dog called Stefan Moore?? apparently he chases crisp packets in the wind a wise philosopher once said

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Frags I got no problem him posting I like the guy and this guy is him but I stand back as requested
        Thanks Wests.
        For the record, I am definitely not an Ollie the manager or ex manager fan, I just believe we have to stop assuming anyone new who is pro ollie is a banned member
        Due to proxys being used, it is very difficult to ascertain 100% who someone is for sure, hence why I have not had words with the member who I believe may be Tarbs.
        And for the record, Tarbs is not banned, he stood down in support of an issue amongst us admins.
        There is no hard feelings, and I am sure I speak on behalf of the whole admin team when I say, we would really like to see him back.
        At the end of the day, we all want the same thing, success for our club.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

No I called him Pinkie After an old friend

Comment

Yeah Tarbs come back mate Fraggs has said him bit time to bury the hatchet now
            Get a dog to de stress a bit mate like me

Comment

Just see a stat last time we had two clean sheets on trot in the league JFH was the manger. Two clean sheets on trot last achieved August 2016. What was Last manager up too the following two years

Comment

Dogging probes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Tarbs is back General, but under a different name using a proxy server to mask his ip.
                  Can't prove 100%, so we allow him to continue.
                  We are trying to not be too quick to hit that ban button after last weeks fiasco.
                  Just popped on here to point out that you're chatting utter rubbish Frags, having been told by a few other members what you've posted today. Not even banned, it was my decision to take a bit of time away from posting. Why would I bother to go through the hassle of creating an alias and masking my IP address etc.?

Proper kids stuff all that. If I wanted to post on here I would simply post on here using this account. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm honest as the day is long. Annoys me that you'd even suggest that I'd be underhand or fake!

Total hypocrisy as well. You are incorrectly accusing me of posting under an alias on the same thread as telling Westy off for (probably correctly) suggesting that Pinkie has popped up yet again under a new alias.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Just popped on here to point out that you're chatting utter rubbish Frags, having been told by a few other members what you've posted today. Not even banned, it was my decision to take a bit of time away from posting. Why would I bother to go through the hassle of creating an alias and masking my IP address etc.?

Proper kids stuff all that. If I wanted to post on here I would simply post on here using this account. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm honest as the day is long. Annoys me that you'd even suggest that I'd be underhand or fake!

Total hypocrisy as well. You are incorrectly accusing me of posting under an alias on the same thread as telling Westy off for (probably correctly) suggesting that Pinkie has popped up yet again under a new alias.
                    Welcome back Tarbs!
                    If you read correctly, you will see that I pointed out that you wasn't banned, and no I will not bite, I know you tried to dig me out before and make me ban you, but as I told you then, I'm not into banning people for having an opinion.
                    Also said I wasn't 100%, was just trying to prove a point as my brother who is most definitely not Pinkie, got banned last week due to people telling the admins that he was Pinkie. I have always refused to ban someone because we 'think' they are someone else, hence why I have allowed your alternate account to carry on posting.
                    So please get you facts right before spouting off, and please tell me how you are so sure this latest person is Pinkie?
                    If you want to continue this discussion, please do so via PM, as I am sure nobody on here is interested.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Welcome back Tarbs!
                      If you read correctly, you will see that I pointed out that you wasn't banned, and no I will not bite, I know you tried to dig me out before and make me ban you, but as I told you then, I'm not into banning people for having an opinion.
                      Also said I wasn't 100%, was just trying to prove a point as my brother who is most definitely not Pinkie, got banned last week due to people telling the admins that he was Pinkie. I have always refused to ban someone because we 'think' they are someone else, hence why I have allowed your alternate account to carry on posting.
                      So please get you facts right before spouting off, and please tell me how you are so sure this latest person is Pinkie?
                      If you want to continue this discussion, please do so via PM, as I am sure nobody on here is interested.
                      I don't have an alternative account Fraggy, I just told you that. Yeah, let's continue this over direct messages mate. Not having you call me a liar!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Are you Tarbie who used to post as Tarbie? Mate you got this going incognito all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Are you Tarbie who used to post as Tarbie? Mate you got this going incognito all wrong.
                          Innit mate......utter nonsense!

Comment

Fraggy tell me you never banned your brother Frinkie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Fraggy tell me you never banned your brother Frinkie
                              To be honest m8, can't remember the last person I banned, but your comment did make me laugh
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I was pro Ollie to a degree. Couldn’t give a f*** if people agree or not with that. The bloke loves this club and kept us clear of relegation last season with the numpties at the helm tripping us up left right and centre with their ridiculous running of the club.

He done a good job to keep us up with the squad we had and tbh anyone who thinks it wasn’t a good job needs their heads checking.

Ollies gone now and I still don’t get the SMC appointment as I don’t particularly see it as a upgrade. The numpty today played 4 4 2 with two central midfielders/number 10’s as wingers and made no subs until the 80th minute in a game we really could of should of won. So tactically I can’t see any difference what so ever.

However, he is our new manager and we need to get behind him and the team and leave the Ollie take in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X