No announcement yet.

3 amigos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from the knocking how are the three musketeers or muskrats be expected to build the relationship with the two new forwards when the manager ignores the opertunity tonight's game could help them build for the important league games coming up , or maybe we just throw 3 points to a team expected to be one of our close rivals

Comment

All #### and no teeth is freeman. Not prem quality thats why he is with us and was at Bristol City.

Comment

Big Smith Get in

Wrong thread
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

The 3 Amoebas the way our midfield has been playing.

Comment

For what it's worth my opinuon.
            Freeman to be in Faulin level needs to release ball much much quicker. To say he's most creative is bit misleading as he takes everything. I'm not disputing he's better than scowan even luongo at mo who looks like he's retiring imminently at moment.

Personally I'd of sold one of luongo or freeman to invest elsewhere. He reminds me of Matt Ritchie good championship player but premier league is step to far

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I am hearing this term used with regards to luongo, freeman and scowen. Can we not put Freeman in the same category as those 2 useless gits?! He was our best player along with wells on sat. Everything he done was positive and his delivery was premier league standard all day long. I really wonder if any of the beer drinkers have any kind of idea at times. He is in a completely different league to the other 2 and was worth my entrance fee on Saturday alone. R block was a great place to sit as nearly everyone gives him the reception he deserves but we're definitely lucky to of kept him. Cousins isn't even fit to wash his boots and that's just reality!
              All three have been poor this season - no exceptions. Freeman is in the side for his excellent set piece delivery which yields the majority of his assists going back to last season, but his overall game play has been poor for some time. All three players, especially Loungo and Freeman need competition for places. Scowen has been marginally better but poor overall so far.

The problem with Freeman is he holds onto the ball far too long going next to nowhere, his lack of pace meaning players catch up with him, whilst his team mates scream for the ball in better positions....which doesn’t come. He increasingly kills attacking momentum, not through his ability which is very good, but through his decision-making, trying to do everything on his own Taraabt-like but not with the same results. I’m surprised it has not been coached out of him, especially since he is getting worse at it.

As for Saturday, he lost the ball 3 times in the first half due to overplaying - not acceptable and a continuing trend. Picked up in the second half though but a pretty average performance much the same as everyone else, other than Wells who I thought was a breath of fresh air.

Comment

i feel a lot of teams have worked freeman out and crowd him when he's in possession , i like him because he always wants the ball , wants to drive forward and wants to make things happen . of course he will lose the ball sometimes as he's not passing back or sideways he's willing to take a risk , still our best player .... anyone thats played football knows that stat's ain't worth the paper they'll written on , goals win games

Comment

Agree 72 and that is another reason he is not premier league quality like some believe he does not score enough goals for a player that attacks as much as he does.

Comment

Aside from the 3 Amigo issue, I think you can only have Freeman AND Eze in the same side if you play 1 up front. To have them both in midfield is opening yourself up to being over run - a situation Luongo / Scowen simply cannot deal with.

Comment

Working...
                    X