3 amigos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 amigos

I am hearing this term used with regards to luongo, freeman and scowen. Can we not put Freeman in the same category as those 2 useless gits?! He was our best player along with wells on sat. Everything he done was positive and his delivery was premier league standard all day long. I really wonder if any of the beer drinkers have any kind of idea at times. He is in a completely different league to the other 2 and was worth my entrance fee on Saturday alone. R block was a great place to sit as nearly everyone gives him the reception he deserves but we're definitely lucky to of kept him. Cousins isn't even fit to wash his boots and that's just reality!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Not enough end product for me but appreciate he does try to make things happen

Comment

That excellent prem league delivery you refer to does it include the corner which went straight out for goal kick??? Asking for a friend

Comment

Well I am talking to you west, he was a class act sat and our main threat along with wells, I know you aren't a fan but surely you agree he was very good sat

Comment

Not sure he does actually......

Comment

Surely you could see it ale?

Comment

or that fact that he refuses to pass when surrounded by 3 players preferring to do as many step overs until falling over! Having said that he was better in the 2nd half when he swapped wings.

Comment

No I thought he was typical freeman if honest. Good in patches massively wasteful majority of the time as totally greedy. If that’s prem quality Ive been watching something else on Sky

Hes billion miles away from prem quality

Comment

Always looks like he lacks a bit of pace, never knows when to release the ball and way too greedy at times.

I guess I’ll need to change my beer.

Comment

I give up

Comment

Probably good idea in fairness as you might be on the ribena but you titting yourself off

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I am hearing this term used with regards to luongo, Agreefreeman and scowen. Can we not put Freeman in the same category as those 2 useless gits?! He was our best player along with wells on sat. Everything he done was positive and his delivery was premier league standard all day long. I really wonder if any of the beer drinkers have any kind of idea at times. He is in a completely different league to the other 2 and was worth my entrance fee on Saturday alone. R block was a great place to sit as nearly everyone gives him the reception he deserves but we're definitely lucky to of kept him. Cousins isn't even fit to wash his boots and that's just reality!
                        Agree with you mate. Cannot understand why some hate him so much. He is different class to the other midfielders.

Comment

Lots of skill but not much end product. Dead balls have really deteriorated and has not had Smith around much to boost his assists. Problem is at the moment is where to play him?
                          Doesn't help him being pushed out on the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Lots of skill but not much end product. Dead balls have really deteriorated and has not had Smith around much to boost his assists. Problem is at the moment is where to play him?
                            Doesn't help him being pushed out on the wing.
                            i agree on current form i would put him in the middle instead of Luongo and put Pav on the wing ...Freeman reminds me of Busazky and would get way more goals playing in the centre

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Agree with you mate. Cannot understand why some hate him so much. He is different class to the other midfielders.
                              He’s not Martin he’s slightly above, at best, others and hides behind his stats. There is a far better player in him then he has shown us so far but whilst fans are prepared to make excuses for him he won’t improve. Think as fans we have started to accept lower standards because what has gone on!!! Time to demand the most from our players so they meet their full potential, but I might be in minority with that view but hope I’m not

Comment

Working...
                              X