X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me better than scowen n lumpongo
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

His contribution to their win today also put us back in the bottom three.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Didn't he also get a MOTM the other day? Would have him ahead of the any of the Fun Boy Three at the moment.
        This with bells on.

he was providing a bit more of a challenge to the 3 than Cousins will do. And if they are hoping that Goss will be fit to do so any time soon, then they are fools.
        If he was still at QPR he would would probably have played against Wigan. Now we will just have to hope that Luongo and Freeman can get their act together. Scowen is limited player imo but he is still grafting.

Comment

Without starting a debate about the wonder Australian that everyone on here loves, Manning should have been a regular in the middle for us IMO. Hopefully he'll come back after a strong showing at Rotherham and cement that CM place.

Comment

Manning is technically better than Scowen and works harder than Luongo so suprised we allowed to go out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Manning is technically better than Scowen and works harder than Luongo so suprised we allowed to go out on loan.
              It was a horrendously stupid decision by whoever it was that made it.

If one of the '3' gets injured or suspended it will mean Cousins stepping in and he isn't as good as Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                He weren't a regular in the team last year either so don't see what difference it makes
                Unbelievable really!!,what difference it makes is that he is helping Rotherham put points on the board,what's not to understand??

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Unbelievable really!!,what difference it makes is that he is helping Rotherham put points on the board,what's not to understand??
                  I understand quite clearly, and personally I would have him ahead of cousins and at the moment ahead of the three amigos who start every game. Him putting points on the board for Rotherham is only gonna affect us if we end up getting relegated at the end of the season, in which case it would have been a terrible decision to loan him out. That's called hindsight. If we stay up and he has a really good season, plays 30-40 games, gains loads of experience and comes back to us a better player then it would have been a good decision. Whatever the reason, clearly he is not doing enough to warrant a starting place any time soon, and that goes back to last season as well so no point him sitting on his ass with us when he could be improving somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

I understand quite clearly, and personally I would have him ahead of cousins and at the moment ahead of the three amigos who start every game. Him putting points on the board for Rotherham is only gonna affect us if we end up getting relegated at the end of the season, in which case it would have been a terrible decision to loan him out. That's called hindsight. If we stay up and he has a really good season, plays 30-40 games, gains loads of experience and comes back to us a better player then it would have been a good decision. Whatever the reason, clearly he is not doing enough to warrant a starting place any time soon, and that goes back to last season as well so no point him sitting on his ass with us when he could be improving somewhere else
                    I take your point, but I think he is a better option than Cousins to challenge 'the 3 amigos', for a starting place. We also know that hew has a goal or two in his locker. It's not as if QPR have an abundance of central midfielders. Goss is still out injured. What happens when Luongo returns from international duty and is recovering from jet lag?

Comment

HUGE weakness at the club in Centre Midfield IMO and to send Manning out on loan SHOULD mean we are getting in a decent replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I take your point, but I think he is a better option than Cousins to challenge 'the 3 amigos', for a starting place. We also know that hew has a goal or two in his locker. It's not as if QPR have an abundance of central midfielders. Goss is still out injured. What happens when Luongo returns from international duty and is recovering from jet lag?
                        Yer I agree he should be getting in the team ahead of Cousins but we don't know what goes on in training or behind the scenes. There must be a reason he's not consistently being picked going back to last season as well. And if he's not gonna get in the team yet for whatever reason, better to let him get experience of playing each week. Maybe they had to let one mf go to bring in another, and nobody wanted any of the others. Did Blackburn actually put a bid in for Freeman or was it just paper talk?

Comment

Working...
                        X