Manning at Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning at Rotherham

Just seen that Rotherham have held on for a win against Millwall. Good result that with MANNING in the team. Crazy decision to loan such a good player to a relegation rival. May well come back to sting us by the end of the season! What do you think?

Barking mad decision sending him out on loan, but Rotherham are not a relegation rival, as we ain’t going down.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Didn't he also get a MOTM the other day? Would have him ahead of the any of the Fun Boy Three at the moment.

Comment

wrong decision
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Completely wrong decision to send him out. Good squad player.

Comment

Might be the making of him if he does well to be fair
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I actually think it was the right decision. Needs to be a regular starter and will get that at Rotherham. Undoubted talent who is still OUR PLAYER

Comment

Shocking decision to let manning goto rotherham, what exactly does he need to learn there while he could/should of done this at rangers, we are supposed to be bringing our youngsters through, but it seems thats all gone out of the window now.

powerrangers

Comment

I rate him a lot and should been in the squad and pushing the first 11. Much better than the likes of Cousins for example.

Comment

We won't know if it was a good decision until the end of the season. If we stay up, and he has a really good season at Rotherham then it would have been a good decision. If we go down and he has a good season then it would have been a terrible decision. I agree would rather have got rid of cousins or one or two others but maybe nobody wanted them

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I rate him a lot and should been in the squad and pushing the first 11. Much better than the likes of Cousins for example.
                      Cannot agree more, and if they send smyth out aswell how mad`s that! And all because mclaren doesnt know his players and trying to keep his job.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                        We won't know if it was a good decision until the end of the season. If we stay up, and he has a really good season at Rotherham then it would have been a good decision. If we go down and he has a good season then it would have been a terrible decision. I agree would rather have got rid of cousins or one or two others but maybe nobody wanted them
                        How can it be a good decision if he has a good season with them? when that should of been with us.

Comment

Well if we manage to stay up with the squad we have then it doesn't matter does it. He gets the experience of playing every week hopefully which clearly he's not gonna get here

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                            Well if we manage to stay up with the squad we have then it doesn't matter does it. He gets the experience of playing every week hopefully which clearly he's not gonna get here
                            To me it does and smacks of a manager who doesnt know his players and undoing all the good work done last year bringing these youngsters through. That way of thinking smacks me of arrogance thinking we`ll be fine even though we`ve signed two good strikers.

Comment

He weren't a regular in the team last year either so don't see what difference it makes

Comment

Working...
                              X