Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch

He played very well today. Credit to him.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Just said on other thread he had solid game

Comment

Agree Shania.

Comment

Good to hear. Clean sheet is massive for everyone involved.

Comment

Was he lucky to have got away with that nudge before our goal ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Was he lucky to have got away with that nudge before our goal ?
            Could be. Not sure I noticed it...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Yes hope the improvement improves.

Comment

Not a fan of Lynch but credit where it is due had a decent enough game today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  He played very well today. Credit to him.
                  He was also probably our best player 1st half vs WBA and scored a good goal to equalise too. Yes he made a schoolboy error 2nd half to let them back in but do think he's received some unwarranted stick on this site. Good assist for our goal yesterday too. Saying that, he still wouldn't be my first choice CB but has had to play until we get re-reinforcements and Hall returns, so in the meantime he needs our support. Other attributes: He pops up with the odd goal, usually an important one, and has a decent left peg on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

He was also probably our best player 1st half vs WBA and scored a good goal to equalise too. Yes he made a schoolboy error 2nd half to let them back in but do think he's received some unwarranted stick on this site. Good assist for our goal yesterday too. Saying that, he still wouldn't be my first choice CB but has had to play until we get re-reinforcements and Hall returns, so in the meantime he needs our support. Other attributes: He pops up with the odd goal, usually an important one, and has a decent left peg on him.
                    Well said, and i would like to add the fact that he is too often injured somewhat may affect his form. You mention Hall, he would a great CB to have back in the team, but I just hope his injury hasnt affected his speed. Anyway, that remains to be seen.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I thought he was pretty solid tbf. Made a couple of mistakes but better than the bfg who gave a foul by the corner flag that was completely pointless, his real lack of pace is going to have me nervous this season because he will always looked rushed. Very strong in the air but not sure I'd have him 1st choice. Maybe the captains armband will save him if hall can get back
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It was because he and BFG were playing as old fashioned CB and if in doubt kick it out and not playing out from the back.

Comment

Huge question mark over Hall as things stand. We can only hope. ..

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I thought he was pretty solid tbf. Made a couple of mistakes but better than the bfg who gave a foul by the corner flag that was completely pointless, his real lack of pace is going to have me nervous this season because he will always looked rushed. Very strong in the air but not sure I'd have him 1st choice. Maybe the captains armband will save him if hall can get back
                            I think he needs a CB with pace partnering him. He wins tons of headers which is a big plus.

Comment

lynch and bfg did well y'day because they played it simple . won everything in the air and got rid when needed , its when they try and play football we're in trouble

Comment

Working...
                              X